supraman is offline Junior Member

Wrapping up a test e cycle, running prop last 2 weeks but massive hair shed ...HELP

Hi guys wrapping up a 500mg a week test e cycle and never had any hairshed all cycle intact hair regrew (taking 2.5 mg ED finasteride and hair came in thick and strong) and still had great controlled libido and massive size gains. Ending a cycle and I decided to run prop at 150mg eod. I pinned this past Monday and Wednesday (Finished my last test e pin the week prior) but on Friday and today I must have lost over 300 visible hairs and my hair looking thinner. I do NOT want to continue with prop and have about 1 week until the test e clears and start pct. However, should I pin a low maintenance dose prop until then or wait it out? I'm also feeling symptoms of low estrogen bc I accidentally killed it last weekend and figured by now I'd be back to normal but still not really feeling it. I feel like my hormones are all out of wack. Feeling down, getting hot flashes, achy. HELP guys, really buggin right now. Thanks
    Last edited by supraman; 11-24-2012 at 09:17 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You can drop the Prop back to 100mg EOD and let you E2 levels return slowly.

What is you current AI protocol? And what was it when you crashed?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    You can drop the Prop back to 100mg EOD and let you E2 levels return slowly.

What is you current AI protocol? And what was it when you crashed?
    It was 12.5mg Aromasin EOD

am i still going to shed hair like a mofo again?

Im not sure about the hair issue. Thats beyond my scope of education bro. I have never experienced that. Sorry.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    If it were me bro i wouldnt mess with that, i would end the cycle immeadiatley and start pct. Your at the end already so cutting short a week or two is a small price to pay and not nessasarily gonna kill you. 25 is to young to be going bald just for a cycle, especially since you had no trouble with the test e you can always take the required time off and do another cycle later. thats just my .02...Loosing my hair was a big fear of mine going into aas. So far test e and no troubles for me but if there was id definatly cut it short. Depends how important your hair is to you though. Sounds like you may also be predidpositioned to MPB so your gonna have to be extra carefull with what you do and how much of it you do. I know some roids are greater risk of that being a possible side effect then others

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Im not sure about the hair issue. Thats beyond my scope of education bro. I have never experienced that. Sorry.
    what if i dont pin and let the test e run out, is that a bad idea in regards to estrogen? Even though that is what I have to keep in control during PCT anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    If it were me bro i wouldnt mess with that, i would end the cycle immeadiatley and start pct. Your at the end already so cutting short a week or two is a small price to pay and not nessasarily gonna kill you. 25 is to young to be going bald just for a cycle, especially since you had no trouble with the test e you can always take the required time off and do another cycle later. thats just my .02...Loosing my hair was a big fear of mine going into aas. So far test e and no troubles for me but if there was id definatly cut it short. Depends how important your hair is to you though. Sounds like you may also be predidpositioned to MPB so your gonna have to be extra carefull with what you do and how much of it you do. I know some roids are greater risk of that being a possible side effect then others
    Hair is very important for me. The thing is, my hair grows and sheds. I think this is like a tellogen efflovium, bc guys with MPB dont regrow their hair. Anyway, I have to wait to let the Test E clear so as far as Im concerned, I am done here.

Quote Originally Posted by supraman View Post
    what if i dont pin and let the test e run out, is that a bad idea in regards to estrogen? Even though that is what I have to keep in control during PCT anyway..
    You can stop your cycle and begin PCT as long as its 14 days after your last pin of Enth or 3 days after you last pin of Prop <--- IF you have run out the 14 days for your last pin of enth.

Thread Information