ElevationCrtn is offline New Member

First cycle advice

I finally gave in to the temptation and started a cycle. I'm already 8 weeks in, but want to hear some advice on dose. I'm 26 years old and 5'9". At the beginning of cycle I was 180 lbs, 9-10% body fat. I'm using test enanthate , tren enanthate, and dbol . Doing first half of the dbol at beginning of cycle and finishing with the last half at the end. 50mg per day, 50 pills. I started with 400mg a week of test and about 266mg a week of tren. About 7 weeks in I decided to up the test to 600mg a week. As far as I understand this is still a low dose with the test? Any recommendations? I'm up to 198 lbs at 9-10% fat, but want to see more results as far as my look goes.

red_hulk is offline Member
    This is your first cycle? And you're running all those compounds? I definitely wouldn't suggest tren for a first cycle, it's a pretty harsh compound. You really don't need to up any doses, the results should keep coming in. Are you running an ai?

red_hulk is offline Member
    And to further answer your question, 400-600mgs of test a week are normal doses. You do not need to go any higher.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Bro, 18lbs and you want to see more? That is fantastic results which you should be extremely happy with. Agree with Red, to many compounds. Would have highly suggested you started out with just Test. The whole purpose with that is to grow into your compounds. No way of knowing what makes you feel a certain way. You would have still put on a ton of weight with just Test. I can tell you exactly how each compound I have ever taking makes me feel. Regardless, be happy with your results and stick with what your doing. Your next cycle increase marginal but, more is not always better.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Agree with above.

But since you're 8 wks in, do you have an AI on cycle? hCG on cycle? Dopamine agonist on hand? PCT?

Im taking arimadex 1mg per week and have nolva and hcg for pct. I realized i should have started with just test after i had already started. Was following the advice of someone. No sides yet though luckily

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Hcg should be used during the cycle for testicular function. Get some clomid for PCT to go with the tamox

Everyone seems to have a different opinion on when to use what

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I was only responding to the use of hcg and your pct. Your first cycle should be test only as stated above and like Mickey said have an ai on hand just in case you develope sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevationCrtn View Post
    Everyone seems to have a different opinion on when to use what

I finally gave in to the temptation and started a cycle. I'm already 8 weeks in, but want to hear some advice on dose. I'm 26 years old and 5'9". At the beginning of cycle I was 180 lbs, 9-10% body fat. I'm using test enanthate, tren enanthate, and dbol. Doing first half of the dbol at beginning of cycle and finishing with the last half at the end. 50mg per day, 50 pills. I started with 400mg a week of test and about 266mg a week of tren. About 7 weeks in I decided to up the test to 600mg a week. As far as I understand this is still a low dose with the test? Any recommendations? I'm up to 198 lbs at 9-10% fat, but want to see more results as far as my look goes.
    Lay this cycle out in a proper format so you can receive advice based on your cycle and not bits and pieces of your cycle. No one knows how long it is, or what your PCT protocol is, or whether or not you've included hCG on cycle, or even an AI.

wk 1-?? Test Enth
    wk 1-?? Tren Enth

wk 1-?? Dbol
    wk 1-?? Dbol

AI ??

hCG ??

PCT ??

So i thought hcg was for after to reboot your testes?

So i thought hcg was for after to reboot your testes?
    Are you going to lay out your cycle?

Week 1 dbol 50mg/day, test enth 400mg/week, tren enth 266mg/week
    Week 2 dbol 50mg/day, test enth 400mg/week, tren enth 266mg/week
    Week 3 dbol 50mg/day, test enth 400mg/week, tren enth 266mg/week, arimidex 1mg/week
    Week 4 dbol 50mg/day for first 4 days, test enth 400mg/week, tren enth 266mg/week, arimidex 1mg/week
    Week 5 test enth 400mg/week, tren enth 266mg/week, arimidex 1mg/week
    Week 6 test enth 400mg/week, tren enth 266mg/week, arimidex 1mg/week
    Week 7-12 test enth 600mg/week, tren enth 266mg/week, arimidex 1mg/week
    Week 13 dbol 50mg/day last 4 days, test enth 600mg/week, tren enth 266mg/week, arimidex 1mg/week
    Week 14-16 dbol 50mg/day, test enth 600mg/week, tren enth 266mg/week, arimidex 1mg/week
    PCT
    Week 1-3 nolva 20mg/day, hcg 500iu/day
    Week 4-6 nolva 20mg/day

Not necessary to increase you test dose.

hCG is to be used on cycle to prevent testicular atrophy and to ensure a smooth transition to PCT, not during PCT.

PCT is,

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

What would the hcg schedule look like?

250iu 2/wk day before test injection up to 4 days before you begin PCT.

Thread Information