2scootz is offline New Member

First Cycle for cutting! help!

Attachment 129610Hey guys! just joined here looking for some help! Im 20 years old 5'11 185 lbs, i have been training for 5 years steady now, and im thinking about taking the leap. my goal is to cut my bodyfat down to under 7.. i started cutting about 3 months ago and have cut from 198 lbs down to 185 and ive been stuck here for like 2 weeks. i used clen on and off to get here, all my life ive been a chubby kid, and theres nothing i want more than to be RIPPED finally. so now im 185 lbs around 12-13% bodyfat.

my ideal plan was to take sustanon 250 EOD for 8-12 weeks (havent decided between 8 or 12 yet) with 100 mcg of clen every day (2 weeks on 2 off).
    with novladex for PCT.

my diet currently i eat 2800 calories 45 from protein 40 from carbs and 15 percent fats. i train my ass off everyday, with 20 minutes cardio minimum. once on cycle i plan to up the diet a ton.. for obvious reasons. but i still wanna cut down!
    any help would be appreciated guys!

heres my before and current pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0422.JPG 
Views:	114 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	129609 Attachment 129610
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2563.JPG 
Views:	400 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	129608

scootz.
    Last edited by 2scootz; 11-25-2012 at 03:53 PM.

red_hulk is offline Member
    Hey man, you're looking good with the natural training. I'd say you're still a little too young for aas, I would wait a couple of years if I were you. I'm sure you can easily get the results you want with a change in diet, the guys in the nutrition section can definitely help you out!

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Why do you want to get under 7?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    Hey man, you're looking good with the natural training. I'd say you're still a little too young for aas, I would wait a couple of years if I were you. I'm sure you can easily get the results you want with a change in diet, the guys in the nutrition section can definitely help you out!
    ^^X2 You will be amazed if you hit up the nutrition forum how ripped you can get no need for AAS at your age your natty T levels are plenty high enough.

Thread Information