Stevesteveo6 is offline Junior Member
    Im going to be starting a cycle of epistane and Tren in early January. I know how I'm going To be using the Tren, but what doses of epistane should I do and for how long? I was thinking 20/20/30/40

I spelled epistane wrong in the title. Sorry

stpete is offline Banned
    You still stuck on those pro hormone, huh? Well, neither is a good fit for you right now. what kind of tren were you considering?

Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione 10 mg. my diet is working very well. 375/122/54 on 2444 calories. I'm losing about 1-2lbs a day, but I lost 10 lbs off my bench. I knew I would lose muscle...but that's too much too quick for my liking.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    stane is complete garbage. I threw half a bottle in the toilet. Even on my trt it killed my sex drive. That is the only thing i have ever taken that did that. Even when my natural yest was 180 before i got on trt my sex drive was better then on stane and test. and it made me break out so bad
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

stpete is offline Banned
    I forgot your age Steve. And what exactly are your goals? Cut?

BallerBoi is offline Junior Member
    Bro, drop the prohormones. They're so liver toxic it's not even worth the little gains you'll make. If you're going to mess around with PH's why not just cycle AAS's.

19. Yeah to cut. I'm doing well in the cut so far but I'm losing too much muscle. The point of the cut is for a sponsorship. But I won't get it if my strength goes away. And liver toxic? Not worried. Haven't touched alcohol or anything like that and won't until 21. I take good doses of milk thistle regularly and do a 7 day cleanse twice a year. And alright did tri-methyl 4-5 months ago and had no sides. I'm very well educated and know how to take care of my body. Just looking on advice on how much to take

stpete is offline Banned

Well chit, I have had a bottle of epi for over two years. I was planning on using it a couple times but decided against it each time. I am glad I made a good choice. I'm gonna throw hat junk away.

sidenote: I have also had a bottle of nolva for over two years, should i throw it out as well?

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Despite what people say I had a good experience with EPI. Dried the shit outta my joints though.
    Of course the EPI I took was the original havoc.
    You most likely have garbage. Although again most people would say All PH's are garbage.
    Just focus on diet. I wish I never messed with anything as early as I did. I can only imagine the gains I could have got to all natural with a good diet. Now I will never know because who knows if I fully recovered.

nO it is the original havoc as well.

I have my diet and stuff dialed in. I'm not a noob to training, just aas. been training 5 years.

Mr226 is offline New Member
    There is a usually a difference between the Epi compound and the way Havoc is written. I saw decent result off Havoc (NDN E-Gear) OTC when it was legal

Thread Information