Bogan is offline Junior Member

**Waht can i use in this cycle instead of deca?????

I was planning on doing Dbol /sust/deca cycle, but I did some research and found out that deca is really bad for hair loss. What AS can I use to substitute deca. Obviously I want to use something that would be easy on my hair.
    My objective is to gain maximum mass on this cycle.
    Last edited by Bogan; 12-07-2001 at 10:12 AM.

HMMMMM

....I SORTA NEW BUT I DONT THINK DECA CAUSES HEAR <-(YOU MEAN HAIR LOSS RIGHT??)...THATS A GOOD BASIC CYCLE FOR MAXIMUM MASS...BTW HOW LONG IS THIS CYCLE???YOU MAY WANNA LIST YOUR TRAINING EXERIENCE, AGE, HEIGHT AND WEIGHT...THE VETS MAY GIVE YOU A FEW MORE POINTERS....DONT FORGET THE CLOMID AT THE END OF YOUR CYCLE...PLUS SOME NOVA INCASE YOU START TO DEVELOPE GYNO..NOW THE D BALL I THINK MAY CAUSE HAIR LOSS. BUT MAYBE ONLY IF IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY SORTA SPEAK....ONCE AGAIN THE VETS PROLLY HAVE BETTER SUGGESTIONS....HOW MANY CYCLES HAVE YOU DONE???
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 12-07-2001 at 10:12 AM.

MY BAD!!!

JUST READ A FEW POST DOWN AND IT LOOKS LIKE DECA MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH HAIR LOSS...SEE WHAT THE VETS THINK....

Re: HMMMMM

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ....I SORTA NEW BUT I DONT THINK DECA CAUSES HEAR <-(YOU MEAN HAIR LOSS RIGHT??)...THATS A GOOD BASIC CYCLE FOR MAXIMUM MASS...BTW HOW LONG IS THIS CYCLE???YOU MAY WANNA LIST YOUR TRAINING EXERIENCE, AGE, HEIGHT AND WEIGHT...THE VETS MAY GIVE YOU A FEW MORE POINTERS....DONT FORGET THE CLOMID AT THE END OF YOUR CYCLE...PLUS SOME NOVA INCASE YOU START TO DEVELOPE GYNO..NOW THE D BALL I THINK MAY CAUSE HAIR LOSS. BUT MAYBE ONLY IF IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY SORTA SPEAK....ONCE AGAIN THE VETS PROLLY HAVE BETTER SUGGESTIONS....HOW MANY CYCLES HAVE YOU DONE???
    this would be my first cycle.
    i've been training for over 2 years hard. i am 5'8 165lb low body fat.
    i was planning on running it for 8 weeks
    4 weeks dbol at 30 a day and sust at 500 EW and Deca 400 EW for 8 weeks.
    i have clomid and Arimidex .

The original jason Guest
    Deca would only be harsh on the hair if mixed with proscar,propecia finestride which is all the same thing just diff dosages it is used for hairloss stops dht conversion in the scalp or should i sy slows it down doesnt eliminate when mixed with nandrolone in Deca it becomes very harsh on trhe hair deca is ok if u r not wanting to use any of the above

peace
    Jason

FOR YOUR FIRST CYCLE YOU CAN PROBALLY RUN JUST THE SUST AND THE D BALL AND GET GOOD GAINS....JUST KEEP THE CALORIES HIGH, PROTIEN HIGH (250MG+) A DAY, PLENTY OF REST AND WATER<-GALLON A DAY...WITH YOUR LOW BODY FAT RIGHT NOW IM SURE THIS MASS CYCLE WILL STILL MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD POSS NOT BLOATED.....VETS????

samoth is offline Member
    Hmm... I would suggest EQ. I have not heard any stories personally regarding hair loss with this compound, but I do know that the two have similar actions in the body. If I get a chance, I will look it up (lol finals week; not much free time). BTW, how much deca were you gonna run at? That can make a difference... leave us a few more details so we can better answer your question

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Durabolin (nandrolone -pyenylpropionate). I'm currently running it @ 400mg/week alomg with sust @ 500mg/week and dbol @ 50mg/day weeks 1-4.

Would it make any sense to run deca at a lower dose for this cycle? Say et 200mg EW for 8 weeks. I just want to get maximum results from my first cycle with minimal side effects.

The Iron Game Guest
    I'd go with fina, if you do notice any hairloss stop it immediately and it will not remain active for as long as deca , in fact its always better to experience side effects from anabolics with short half lifes over the longer ones. If no fina then possibly eq.

Hairloss is very much an individual thing, if you are prone then there is nothing you can do to stop it, only slow it down.

For some people certain steroids will not cause hairloss while for others they will (me and primo). It all comes down to trial and error

If I substitute deca with EQ how much do I need to each week and how long should I run it for?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by samoth
    Hmm... I would suggest EQ. I have not heard any stories personally regarding hair loss with this compound, but I do know that the two have similar actions in the body. If I get a chance, I will look it up (lol finals week; not much free time). BTW, how much deca were you gonna run at? That can make a difference... leave us a few more details so we can better answer your question
    i would go with the EQ at 600 mg/wk, split into two 300mg shots per week

Thread Information