Thread: TT dbol sucks

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

TT dbol sucks

I'm running dbol for the 1st 4 weeks of my cycle and decided to use 2 different kinds. I had enough thai 5mgs left over from my last cycle to last me the first 7 days @ 30mg. Everything was right on track, I gained 7 pounds in that first week, my strength was shooting up, I started feeling the lower back pumps, my collar was feeling tighter at work, my face was getting flushed, and that sense of well being was coming back.

Then, I had to switch to the Ttokkyo 10mg pills and it hasn't been the same since. I'm now on day 13 and my weight has plateaued from day 7, my strength isn't shooting up, my collars aren't feeling tight, the lower back pumps have vanished (I even did heavy ass straight-leg deads last night and no lower back pumps whatsoever), and I feel normal again. I've been taking 3 pills a day (30mg/day). I switched to 4 pills a day yesterday to see if that helps but this proves one point with first hand experience...

Ttokkyo dbols suck! Thais kick ass!

I read Dave Palumbo's column a few months ago in MD talking about Ttokkyo and how he was happy they got zapped. He said that basically ALL their pills were worthless and contained just small amounts of a form of testosterone . I tried them anyway because many bros said they had good experiences including my source. I see now that "Jumbo" Palumbo was in the know.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    i use dthem back in the day when thye firt came out and i had good resaults with them ,thais still kick ass though ,or napps.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    @ what dosage Big N?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    30 for 2 weeks then 40 for another 2 ,bro but ive heard lately the tt produtc are worthless

wantsome is offline Junior Member
    as far as dbol goes stick to thais as naposim & russian dbol sare highly faked and can be hard to spot but thais are pretty easy to spot the real deal especially when bought in the 1000's
    as u getthe hollogrammed tubs

Thread Information