Thread: Clomid

azadeam is offline New Member

Clomid

Hi to ya all. I'm relatively new to posting at this site; it's a great site and very informative by the way!

I have looked for information on the site to address my concern/question, so unless I missed it, it wasn't there. If I did miss it my appologizes, as I'm still learning my way around.

In any case... I've heard that people often have problems with Clomid and depression. So I'm wondering what your experiences have been and what should I expect, generally speaking.

Thanks for your help and insight!

4plates is offline Banned
    ive had no problem ,but i think that the depression is caused during clomid therapy,for 1 reason ,that being that once clomid is started that means NO MORE GEAR for 12-14 wks depending on how long you cycled for.could be psyciological.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    i don't know the extent with the depression, but i've heard it can make u real "bitchy".... sorry ladies .. ; )

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Too much estrogen in your body makes you feel depressed and the fact that your body is producing no more test you become moody and sad

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    sometimes you get a little emotional....but that can be attributed to being done with your cycle. that's a sad time for me

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    sometimes you get a little emotional....but that can be attributed to being done with your cycle. that's a sad time for me
    i think its a sad time for all of us.....sorry aza-i dont know anything about the depression

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    NO MORE GEAR for 12-14 wks

Plates -
    12-14 WEEKS?????

No shit?????

I was figuring on taking 2 months off, but should I really take the full 3 to 3.5 months off?????

well if you wait 3 wks after last inj(depending what you take),take clomid for 30 days,and then add time on = time off (say an 8 wk cycle ) thats almost 13 wk.
    Last edited by 4plates; 12-04-2001 at 07:38 PM.

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Plates-

OK, I wasn't counting my Clomid as time-on, so thanks for that info. I'm finishing a Deca only cycle (8 weeks). I am waiting 3 weeks after last inj to start the Clomid. Week 1 - 100mgs/day, Week 2 and 3 50mgs/day.

So, I'll wait the 12-14 weeks.

Thanks

hell take it in 10 wks if you got it,j/k
    take clomid @300 mg on day 1 to saturate your receptors,then 100 mg for 10 days,then 50 mg for 10 more that should do the trick.

Thread Information