bigreb is offline Associate Member

After 4 cycles, getting gyno for 1st time..Help!

I definately got gyno symptoms, two hard lumps behind left nip, and they're sore to touch. Here is my question. Ist off my cycle consists of 100mg abombs week 1-4
    eq 600 mg week 1-12
    cyp 800mg week 1-12
    fina 75 mg ed week 6-12

i'm in my 8th week, 3rd week on fina, i just started arimidex .5mg ed, i've never got gyno before and i've ran some pretty tough cycles, so i'm thinking maybe i'm getting gyno from the fina, which i have run in previous cycles. I've got winny, should i start taking winny through the end? Any help bro's?

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    bump

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    since you feel the gyno may be prolactin induced from fina, bromo is really the only way to go here.

as far as taking winny to combat symptoms, some say it works but i wouldn't risk it. however if it is prolactin induced then it won't matter any how.

get ahold of some bromo ASAP.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    don't forget your nolvadex too.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Go with bromo NOW...I'd also add in Vitex NOW to help cut back on the prolactin - or vitamin B6 (in large quantities). The arimidex should work on the estro-induced gyno, but with fina you're stuck using bromo...(stuff made me sick as hell when I took it, so good luck!)

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I betting it's from the cyp. Your Fina/Test ratio is 525 to 800. I would get on 80mg of Nolva for a day, decrease to 60mg for 3 dyas, and then finally to 40mg untill lumps are gone.

Bromo is not a bad idea either. This will reduce prolactin scretion thereby raising your Test which is probably low in ratio to estrogen right now.

bigtraps is offline Member
    Pheedno all the way on that one. Hit the nolva heavy untill side go away, then you should be able to reduce nolva to 10-20mg ed. The armidex will not treat the gyno that you have. The bromo should also be taken. If you decide that the gyno is not from the test, and you do not have the bromo, just simply stop the fina...since it is fast acting, your symptoms should go away. Good Luck...

Thread Information