JonI is offline New Member

Is this a prolactin issue?

Hey guys. Long time lurker but I finally decided to make an account since I am in trouble.

So I ran a cycle of test e, deca and oral dbol .

I finished the dbol up around 3-4 weeks ago and deca two weeks ago/test e a week ago.

For the last 5 days I been feeling pain in my nipple. I can't figure out if it's a prolactin issue and I need to buy prami or if I should starm my serm (tamox) now and see if that helps. What do you guys think?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    So you did not use an AI on cycle???

What exactly was your cycle??

No, I ran an AI. .5mg EOD of Liquidex (from RUI)

As for my cycle:
    Test e 300, 1 ml twice a week
    deca 250, 1ml twice a week
    and oral dbol , 25 mg every day.

I got the Tamox from RUI waiting for me. I was going to start my SERM in a week but now I'm not so sure I should take it.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JonI
    No, I ran an AI. .5mg EOD of Liquidex (from RUI)

As for my cycle:
    Test e 300, 1 ml twice a week
    deca 250, 1ml twice a week
    and oral dbol , 25 mg every day.

I got the Tamox from RUI waiting for me. I was going to start my SERM in a week but now I'm not so sure I should take it.
    Did you run HCG or a PCT at least? Deca stays in your system for a longer period even after the last dose.

Is the tissue tender/painful to touch or is there a mass/hardness under the tissue you can feel?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Did you run HCG or a PCT at least? Deca stays in your system for a longer period even after the last dose.

Is the tissue tender/painful to touch or is there a mass/hardness under the tissue you can feel?
    What does him running hcg have to so with anything? At least pertaining to op

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    What does him running hcg have to so with anything? At least pertaining to op
    Curiosity Beck. He wants help, we need to fully understand what he took and didn't take. You want me to diagnose a problem with a half assed work up or a complete picture?

The devils' in the details as they say.

I'm not due to run my PCT for another week and a half and that's why I finished the deca a week before the test e.

I always felt tiny lumps under my nips, even years ago before i started cycling. It's not a mass/hardness, it's just at night I feel sort of a constant pain there.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JonI View Post
    I'm not due to run my PCT for another week and a half and that's why I finished the deca a week before the test e.

I always felt tiny lumps under my nips, even years ago before i started cycling. It's not a mass/hardness, it's just at night I feel sort of a constant pain there.
    I was thinking the same thing on my last cycle. Turns out I was just paranoid, cold weather can make your nipples hard that they hurt a little, and the thought that your own cycle would make things worse. Chances are its not a prolactin issue and it's your mind

Blog Entries
    Curiosity Beck. He wants help, we need to fully understand what he took and didn't take. You want me to diagnose a problem with a half assed work up or a complete picture?

The devils' in the details as they say.
    I agree, also just curious if he has nipple rings?

Blog Entries
    You may have a estrogen build up......I would wait for the start of your pct which should take care of these sensitivity issues, unless of course they get worse before then. IF it does you will need some else s advise with personal exp with these issues.

I agree, also just curious if he has nipple rings?
    Lol! Now THAT was a good retort IB! I appreciate a good sense of humor. Never thought to ask about nipple rings! Lol perhaps that would be a source of pain....especially if he pulls on it/them!

No nipple rings hahah

You may have a estrogen build up......I would wait for the start of your pct which should take care of these sensitivity issues, unless of course they get worse before then. IF it does you will need some else s advise with personal exp with these issues.
    Follow IB's advice for now. It sounds like its more of a mastalgia or mastodynia (breast pain vs breast tenderness). Both conditions are brought on by fluctuations in hormones (which is likely contributing to your symptoms because of the gear). It should clear up with PCT. if the symptoms worsen (hardness behind nipple, discharge, etc) there are a number of treatment options. At this time, IB is correct. Your PCT "should" alleviate the problem(s).

Alright guys, I started my SERM early and for just over a week now I been running 35 ish MG of Tamox (every day. Got it from RUI)

Yesterday I felt tiny lumps in both of my nips.. No clue if they were there before but if I squeeze them, I feel a slight pain. Any ideas where I should go from here?

EDIT: The pain at night pretty much went away but these lumps worry the hell out of me.. I feel a sliiiiight pain in my right nip as we speak.
    Last edited by JonI; 12-19-2012 at 05:22 PM.

I'll do a quick bump. Starting to worry now =/

Quick bump. Starting to worry as I'm feeling more pain throughout the day.

The lump in my right nipple is getting bigger I feel like. If anyone has any advice, it would be very appreciated.

Thread Information