Urmantony is offline New Member

Do you still take d-bol on rest days

Iv started a cycle of test and d-bol,first time wit d-bol,it might be a silly question but do you take d-bol on rest day? r half the dose?any help!!!!!!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes run it stright for 4 weeks.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Every day...same dosage until your protocol ends which is usually 4 weeks...

Cheers lads thanks

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I agree with everything above.

But just to add some food for thought, the next time i run Tbol (wont use dbol again, too "dirty" for me) i will be using it ONLY on days that i workout.

At the risk of sounding like a member whose name rhymes with Hoarder, here's my theory, and please feel free to comment on it:

Arguably, the active life of Dbol/Tbol is about 6 hours - give or take - depending on which resource you chose to believe. Since the active life is so short, i feel that dosing on rest days is a waste of money and strain on your liver. I'm not suggesting that the strain is going to be THAT much less - but again, arguable measurable IMHO. And given the sort active life, i don't believe that serums levels will suffer because of this in intermittent dosing.

p.s. Under my name it says Knowledgeable Member, not Know-It-All, so im hear to learn as well as everyone else.

Thanks for any opinions and comments.

I was thinking the same mickeyknox,to save money y take it on rest days,thanks for the comment,I'll try it see how I get on,I can't go gym on the weekends as its closed?

Again, this is simply a theory. I have not experimented with this BUT, i have known others to do this and they reported that there was no difference. Their gains were similar to dosing every day.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Again, this is simply a theory. I have not experimented with this BUT, i have known others to do this and they reported that there was no difference. Their gains were similar to dosing every day.
    Mickey, I'm sure I could do some digging and find out the answer, but I have a sneaky suspicion that you know lol what mechanism does dbol work on?

-TroN

I don't pin on the weekends nor will I take dbol ,just rest and grow (hopefully)ill keep you in the loop let you know it works out for me,thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Mickey, I'm sure I could do some digging and find out the answer, but I have a sneaky suspicion that you know lol what mechanism does dbol work on?

-TroN
    My understanding is it volumizes the muscle cells (h20) and increases protein synthesis.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My only concern with your theory would be keeping the androgen levels as stable as possible to reduce sides? In my opinion i would never recommend any oral compounds as like stated above they are more stressful on the body.
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I agree with everything above.

But just to add some food for thought, the next time i run Tbol (wont use dbol again, too "dirty" for me) i will be using it ONLY on days that i workout.

At the risk of sounding like a member whose name rhymes with Hoarder, here's my theory, and please feel free to comment on it:

Arguably, the active life of Dbol/Tbol is about 6 hours - give or take - depending on which resource you chose to believe. Since the active life is so short, i feel that dosing on rest days is a waste of money and strain on your liver. I'm not suggesting that the strain is going to be THAT much less - but again, arguable measurable IMHO. And given the sort active life, i don't believe that serums levels will suffer because of this in intermittent dosing.

p.s. Under my name it says Knowledgeable Member, not Know-It-All, so im hear to learn as well as everyone else.

Thanks for any opinions and comments.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    My only concern with your theory would be keeping the androgen levels as stable as possible to reduce sides? In my opinion i would never recommend any oral compounds as like stated above they are more stressful on the body.
    Keep in mind this is with a test base. Just wanted to be clear on that.

Ok, good point Jim but what about the short active life of Dbol ? Most users do not dose every 6 hours, we both know that. At best 8 hours. And the more likely protocol is twice /day or every 12 hours.

So unless your protocol is every 6 hours, dosing it only on days you workout, would be fine...i think. Not 100% sure, but that's my opinion at this point. What do you think?

Oh yeah bro of course i realize you would be using test as the base. Most the guys i know that run dbol split 50mg tabs in half and run 1 morning and run 1 at night but you are correct with the active life there could still be 12 hrs that androgen levels would drop due to the active life. Hmmmmmmmmm.....

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I usually run 90mg per day for 6 weeks especially including rest days

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley
    90mg!!!!!
    What do you have against your liver man that far to excessive

should be run everyday, dont miss a day.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Does your liver owe you money? lol

Quote Originally Posted by enlarged-traps View Post
    should be run everyday, dont miss a day.
    Why? What are you basing this on? Expand please.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Despite the short half-life, if you're going to take it then every day just makes more sense to me.

I know a lot of guys like to use Dbol a few hours before training for a little bump. You start getting into the Dbol and Suspension pre-workout that can be a lot of fun. However, one of the overall points of using steroids is to take advantage of the hormone(s) during recovery, I'd call it one of the primary points of use. With that in mind, it only makes sense to use it on your off days since recovery is when progress is made. Hopefully most understand actual progress isn't made in the gym but outside of the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject;62***74
    Despite the short half-life, if you're going to take it then every day just makes more sense to me.

I know a lot of guys like to use Dbol a few hours before training for a little bump. You start getting into the Dbol and Suspension pre-workout that can be a lot of fun. However, one of the overall points of using steroids is to take advantage of the hormone(s) during recovery, I'd call it one of the primary points of use. With that in mind, it only makes sense to use it on your off days since recovery is when progress is made. Hopefully most understand actual progress isn't made in the gym but outside of the gym.
    How would you dose it? What would your protocol be?

I prefer to take the total dose all at once, same amount every day...workout and non-workout days take the same dose. I know a lot of guys like to split the dose up into multiple smaller dose per day due to the short half-life but there are actually advantages and disadvantages with both ways, all at once or a split up dose throughout the day.

Taken all at once you get the benefit of a higher peaked blood level, but of course your blood levels will vary slightly throughout the day. In the end though, I don't see it being a major disadvantage. With multiple smaller doses per day, obviously you'll maintain more even blood levels but you don't get that higher peak level that can be useful. One of my favorite times to ever use Dbol was actually mid-cycle when I would hit a sticking point. This would normally help me break through the sticking point very well and keep making progress. Granted, I normally didn't gain as much weight with mid-cycle use compared to using it as a kick-starter, but mid-cycle still has a use.

I prefer 50mg per day. I've taken as much as 100mg per day but I never noticed a huge difference in progress compared to 50mg per day. Yes, you can definitely receive stronger benefits with 100mg per day compared to 50mg but the overall difference in the long-term never seemed to be that beneficial when taking side effects into account. Even with 100mg per day I never had an issue keeping my blood pressure under control, never really had that issue with any steroid , but the 100mg range made me feel weird and was at times very difficult for me to control bloat wise. Like I said, I didn't like the way it made me feel.

So if you dosed 50mg of Dbol at 8am, how much active Dbol do you feel would still be in your system at 5pm for a workout?

But I agree with your theory if you were able to time your dose a few hours before your gym time. I believe you would benefit from the serum spike and associated strength gains to tear more mucsle fibers do to increased power.

However, the active life cannot be changed, regardless of how much you take.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    That sounds quite good mickey it gives your liver a little break i will try that in my next cycle I have adrol though i know they are the worst of the orals so it may be a good thing.I only ever use adrol once got water retention on my right tit i know mad but true lol so never used orals again I still have them so i will give that ago maybe lol only shit thing is my next cycles not till the new year.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    I take 20mg 3x a day spaced 8 hours apart. Next time I take dbol I will likely be doing 30mg x3 times daily...but the earliest ill be doing that is a year from now.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    So if you dosed 50mg of Dbol at 8am, how much active Dbol do you feel would still be in your system at 5pm for a workout?

But I agree with your theory if you were able to time your dose a few hours before your gym time. I believe you would benefit from the serum spike and associated strength gains to tear more mucsle fibers do to increased power.

This is exactly what I do...50mg all at once, 2 hours b4 gym time (same time ED), and I dont bother with it on off days!

Last time a ran abombs they kicked my butt!! will never touch them again!!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    That sounds quite good mickey it gives your liver a little break i will try that in my next cycle I have adrol though i know they are the worst of the orals so it may be a good thing.I only ever use adrol once got water retention on my right tit i know mad but true lol so never used orals again I still have them so i will give that ago maybe lol only shit thing is my next cycles not till the new year.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I'll Maybe not bother then jim lol were they that bad.

For me they were reduced appetite, Bad headaches and i was extremely tired. Came off the abombs and was right back to normal within a couple days. I honestly just dont feel the gains made off orals are worth the sides when most the gains are lost after coming off the orals anyway.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    For me they were reduced appetite, Bad headaches and i was extremely tired. Came off the abombs and was right back to normal within a couple days. I honestly just dont feel the gains made off orals are worth the sides when most the gains are lost after coming off the orals anyway.
    How much water were you drinking? And what was your BP at while on it? For me at 50mgs per day, I noticed those sides slightly (no where near as bad as when I was taking 30mg of superdrol), but it was totally manageable.

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Dude wtf, go have your liver checked immediately, that's a crazy dose, and 6 weeks? You may not have any symptoms but there still might be issues with your liver like tumors. I hope you were kidding.

A specific number? I'm not sure. I would normally just take it a few hours prior to training whenever that might be.

1.5 Gallons of water a day. My BP rarely gets higher than 115 over 65 it may have been a little higher but not sure. I just know i dont do well with them
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    How much water were you drinking? And what was your BP at while on it? For me at 50mgs per day, I noticed those sides slightly (no where near as bad as when I was taking 30mg of superdrol), but it was totally manageable.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    A specific number? I'm not sure. I would normally just take it a few hours prior to training whenever that might be.
    Thats makes more sense to me.

When would you typically dose it on your rest days? And why? Dbol will not repair mucsle tissue. This only occurs at rest/sleeping.

Not arguing, just trying to understand your theory because at this point I do not believe Dbol to have ANY advantage to dosing on rest days. I honestly believe dosing on rest days is a waste of time and money.

Thats makes more sense to me.

When would you typically dose it on your rest days? And why? Dbol will not repair mucsle tissue. This only occurs at rest/sleeping.

Not arguing, just trying to understand your theory because at this point I do not believe Dbol to have ANY advantage to dosing on rest days. I honestly believe dosing on rest days is a waste of time and money.
    Well it's not going to promote recovery like Nandrolone will, that's true. However, the effects on nitrogen retention and glycogenolysis are strong with this steroid . That's going to have a positive impact and as you're still eating your regular diet on non-training days you might as well take full advantage of these factors. And while you're right, resting and sleeping repairs muscle tissue, enhanced protein synthesis also promotes a much stronger factor, again, which is enhanced all the more with Dbol.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox;62***58
    Does your liver owe you money? lol
    To me this is the optimum dose for me, everyone is different. I get my blood work done twice while on cycle, and my liver is always normal. Been taking dbol for over 10 years.

acidking is offline Associate Member
    Blood work doesn't show if you have liver tumors, yet liver may still function normally, but liver failure can happen any moment with no warning or symptoms. Not sure if radio scans or what other methods can be used. If I were you I would be very concerned.

Thread Information