bigdeal is offline New Member

newbie questions

hey all just registered looking forward to learning a lot about fitness and performance enhancers!

first off, im 18, 6' 2" give or take a half inch. i weigh 220 (lost 40 pounds because i quit drinking pop and ate more fruit!) and have been lifting for as long as i can remember because of my dad and wrestling (i come from a family with a long line of fitness nuts, powerlifters and bodybuilders, so i have very good genetics)

however, i very rarely ever paid attention to what i was doing because i always had someone to tell me what to do. but now, my dad is working, uncle moved, brother is at osu, and i am at junior college. so ill be having my good buddies dad, johnny price (hometown hero here, closing in on benching 1005 lbs!) train me to put on mass and help me with nutrition

but i digress, my question is what are the best chemicals, in yalls professional opinion, can take as far as steroids and other performance enhancers? how, as in cycles, am i supposed to take them? im honestly a newbie at this performance enhancing stuff, so absolutely any and all info will be more that appreciated!!

thank you and proud to be a member!!

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    First of all welcome!

Second the only product you need to take is FOOD. At 18 your natural test levels and growth hormone production will be peaking. So shutting down your natural ability to grow is a risk that far out weighs the rewards. You can reach your goals naturally if you sort out your diet and nutrition.

Head over to the nutrition section and let the guys pick your diet apart. Guarantee at 18 improving your diet and training will improve your physique!

bigsiv is offline Productive Member

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hey man, glad to have you as a member on this board. AAS can be a great thing, but has many risks associated with it. These risks are especially dangerous while your endocrine system is still developing. As stated above, your test is going to be pumping high at your age. You should use these next several years finding out what works for your diet and training wise. Your a tall guy. You should be able to pack on quite a bit of mass naturally before you think about cycling. I thought I was at my limit a little over a year and a half ago. Im about 30lbs heavier right now! It just takes time and and dedication.

This is a good post to read also.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UMHRl4NTy5J

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Agree with everyone above.

I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

bigdeal is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Agree with everyone above.

I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..
    holy sh*t!! ha i know my dads side of the family took some steroids and other performance enhancers at my age so i just wanna fit in with the family!! yeah im naturally a pretty big dude and i know i have a lot of test running through me because i can work out off and on for a week and my friends always tell me i look a lot bigger than i did a week prior but i just really want that bodybuilder/powerlifter cross look like all you good people here on the forums. and i don't want it to take so many years. not lazy just impatient :P

so there is a nutrition section on this great forum i should post on, or should i get a nutritionist?

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is a nutrition section...lots of good dude over there that know how to get results!

-TroN

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    The nutrition forum is the most important section for beginners.

Thread Information