Thread: Short cycles!!!

humaroid is offline New Member

Question Short cycles!!!

Recently I read about short steroid cycles on internet (4 week on and 4 week off or 6 week on & off), and i m very much convinced by this idea that unless you are not a 'pro' or looking to get a pro card in mr. O, you don't need those lengthy cycles. Getting a lean respectable shape and guns is all everybody's wish. I think short cycles should also have less complications.
    So overall my question is does any forum member had done this or have any idea,
    what are the benefits or demerits of doing this and what gears to prefer??

age 25, b.f 8%, 163lbs

I like short cycles because you're shutdown for a shorter period of time and it is generally easier to recover. You don't do on/off type of a cycle. Steroids will shutdown you natural Test production so you have to get back to normal before you cycle again or suffer permanent shutdown. 4 weeks is plenty of time for Test to shut you down. 4 weeks may not be enough time for your endo to recover fully. I like 6 week on, 4 weeks PCT, and 12 weeks rest, blood work and if all's well, cycle again.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Scotchguard more or less hit it on the head. You still have to fully recover even though recover may be quicker you still need to make sure you practise good time. Time off is great because if you can plan a prime at the right time you can create a very anabolic environment for tissue to gorw for when you start a new cycle. Short cycles have to be planned correctly and IMHO some kind of pre cycle prime needs implementing to get the full force of the growth window..

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Scotchguard more or less hit it on the head. You still have to fully recover even though recover may be quicker you still need to make sure you practise good time. Time off is great because if you can plan a prime at the right time you can create a very anabolic environment for tissue to gorw for when you start a new cycle. Short cycles have to be planned correctly and IMHO some kind of pre cycle prime needs implementing to get the full force of the growth window..
    Awesome advice, to many guys jumping into a cycle without proper preplanning and creating the environment to grow. They start this one day one of the cycle and end up disappointed and unable to hold the gains. Vacations, holidays, training, diet all should be on the check list.

Thread Information