Thread: Instead of VAR?

Instead of VAR?

So - let me start by saying - ive had a few convos on here about this - and got a lot of good advice - but before I pull the trigger - I want some more input from people out there..

So for those who know me Ive been on here for a while ....I dropped a boat load of weight over the last 2 years (about 110lbs) and did a major life change. But since the hurricane here in NY - shit has been rough to say the least - and a mix of no gym, no vitamins, and eating strictly fast food and garbage - has me up 16lbs!!! And of course I feel like shit --- but now things are slowly back to normal --- and the wieght is starting to come off again. BUT - I have been waiting about 8 months to take this trip in January - hiking 18 miles up the tallest peak in NY - and I need my stregnth to say the least. So I am thinking about doing a cycle in January - test & var. But VAR might be hard for me to get right now ---soo what else works? What has least side effects? Etc.... Ive read the profiles and done my homework on stuf like clen ....but honestly If you look hard enough on the net - you can find articles that say dogs speak spanish. So im looking for real talk - first hand experince.....thanks!

ALso I should mention - Im only going to do a 6 week cycle.....due to the fact I want to cycle again in June.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    What is your cycle experience?

DanB is offline Banned
    prop/tbol/a.i/t3/maintenence cals

have fun

Ive done 3 Var cycles and 1 TEST cycle....and Ive tried T3 before but didnt like the feeling it gave me ... dont get wrong - I love Var - just weighing options....

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    prop/tbol/a.i/t3/maintenence cals

have fun
    My gym partner takes Tbol i think --- just started it tho...

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    are you considering doing a var only cycle?

Not this time....whatever I decide to do Im gonna run test with it

i honestly didnt want to take anything --- but Im about to do this crazy 3 day hike - and I dont wanna get up there and not be able to hold my own....

Guys at the gym are saying some peptides will help drop the weight quick and -- at my job - clen seems to be the cutter of choice ....but Ive never tried it
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 12-07-2012 at 03:16 PM.

senorrebo is offline Associate Member
    Sidenote to the discussion of Var-are you hiking Mt. Marcy?

haha yes!!! I heard its an ass kicker!! We are doing the long trail up - staying at the summit a full day to explore then back down on the 3rd

Have you done it? What should i expect?!? Ive done all the other high peaks around the area - but nothing like Marcy!

It's a GREAT hike, you'll love it. I've heard Great Range Trail is really challenging. I did the shorter leg of Van Hoevenberg about 17 years ago when I still lived in the area.

Van Hoevenberg wasn't terrible at all. I've done shorter hikes that are much more difficult than that, honestly. McCauley Trail in NM is only about 2 1/2 miles, but it took more out of me than any other hike I've ever done.

Nice ! Im headed out in NM area in june for a whole month of hiking. This shit helped me drop 100 lbs over the last 2 yyears ..... and now im addicted to it! Its better then gym cardio thats for sure..... not sure if your interested - maybe you just wanna check it out but I put up a small site about what ive done. HikeTheRock.com check it out -- havent done anything to crazy yet but im getting ready to!

You MAY wanna have some Diamox with you when you hit NM. The altitude out there can be a little rough the first few days. Yeah, I'll check out the site.

Yea - i heard that about Marcy too ---- never had Altitude issues....what does it feel like? sea sickness?

I've never gotten it very badly. I didn't start hiking in NM until after I'd lived in Abq for a month or so.

oh ok.....I heard it can be pretty bad in some cases...

maybe some tbol.

Thread Information