Reading about TEST E vs Prop.....

Its hard to compare the two with what ive read --- so can someone who has taken both - give me some insight? I dont think Im gonna change up from TESTE - just want to know more about the subject tho....

The results seem to be the same or close to the same --- so is there something I am missing about this? Cause all my boys take prop - but I take Test E....not that crazy about needles as it is!
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 12-07-2012 at 03:57 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Long ester vs short ester.With the short ester cycles are shorter and you are not shut down so long.This helps with recovery Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Long ester vs short ester.With the short ester cycles are shorter and you are not shut down so long.This helps with recovery Bro.
    But you have to pin more often right? Hmmmm......that sucks. Sounds like that would be good for the next cycle i plan - but I cant imagine pinning every other day lol

i might just have to man up then ...because I really didnt want to be on anything at all in mar - may due to a few trips I have planned.....so maybe prop will help me keep the jan cycle shorter.... (by cycle i mean the cycle it self the pct and everything that just goes along with it)

thanks as always for yoru advice brother...

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    DG,

Prop is ideal for short cycles, and is also utilized more for cutting cycles. The trade off is as you know, more pinning.

The ester weight are different and therefore Prop contains more testosterone per 100mg.

Esters - Actual mg/100mg dose

Test no ester 100
    Tren acetate 87
    Test prop 83
    Test enanth 72
    Test cyp 70
    Test undecan 63
    Nand phenyl 67
    Nand deca 64

ok - so i guess thats a fact i just need to man up then - cause short is what I need right now. Im mad at myself for even doing a cycle in january - but at least it will be short..and CUTTING is what I need it for so you answered me dead on. Thanks to both of you...

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    In the beginning it might help to not get caught up in the complexity. They best way to look at it is Prop kicks in faster and leaves the system faster. The price you pay is injecting more often. At least every other day.

You will need to be comfortable not only injecting more often, but in more places. You should be used to hitting six spots if you want to do Prop. I use delts, quads and glutes in rotation. Inject too frequently in the same area and you will build up scar tissue and have more discomfort.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 12-07-2012 at 04:58 PM.

ok --- hmmm thats gonna suck finding new spots but I guess it takes a little pain for a little gain

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I switched to prop and now I'm just shooting whatever muscle I'm working out that day. Working so far!!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    ok --- hmmm thats gonna suck finding new spots but I guess it takes a little pain for a little gain
    You'll get used to it and probably start to look forward to pinning.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Unlike many my very first cyle included prop...although everyone tells first time users to go with E, I kinda think everyone should pin EOD the first time around. Kind of a make or break ya kinda thing. Like Pete said....I really did miss pinning after 8 weeks of EOD

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Unlike many my very first cyle included prop...although everyone tells first time users to go with E, I kinda think everyone should pin EOD the first time around. Kind of a make or break ya kinda thing. Like Pete said....I really did miss pinning after 8 weeks of EOD
    Ill be starting my first cycle real soon. prop for me. The short cycle appeal is what caught my attention. I'm not worried about the pinning. I'm planning on this being part of my life now, so I might as well get acquainted with it!

Thread Information