paintball774 is offline Associate Member

dry gains cycle not cut

looking to gain dry size. little fat good diet. 24 6ft2 225lb
    test e 500mg/week
    ripped mix(50mg test prop,50mg tren a,50mg drost prop) not sure on dosage??? (should i add this or replace with anavar 60mg ed)
    arimidex
    hcg
    nolvadex

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Be careful adding a mix with more Test in it on top of the 500mg of Test E. Keep an eye on your final Test/week amount. For example if you want 350mg/wk of the Tren A you will be adding 350mg of Test Prop on top of your 500mg Test E. That is 850mg/wk of Test...probably too much. I don't know much about Mast so I will leave that out of the equation for someone with more knowledge to tackle.

As far as "dry" gains, that to me just means no water bloat. For me that means using the correct amount of AI to keep my E2 from spiking.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Be careful adding a mix with more Test in it on top of the 500mg of Test E. Keep an eye on your final Test/week amount. For example if you want 350mg/wk of the Tren A you will be adding 350mg of Test Prop on top of your 500mg Test E. That is 850mg/wk of Test...probably too much. I don't know much about Mast so I will leave that out of the equation for someone with more knowledge to tackle.

As far as "dry" gains, that to me just means no water bloat. For me that means using the correct amount of AI to keep my E2 from spiking.
    ^^ yes and most of us do not like mixes. You never really know what your getting. I would just get the compounds you want and run them precisely the way you want.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Johnny is spot on. I would definitely save the ripped mix for another cycle. You want tren in the 250-400 range, mast in the 500-600 range, while keeping test in the 150-250 range if you want to have complete dry gains.

I'm planning a test/tren/mast cycle after my current cycle and it looks like this (just an example)

Test e 250/week
    Tren e 400/week
    Mast e 500/week

Armidex at .25 e3d to start
    HCG for end of cycle
    Standard PCT

Mast is very expensive, you don't want to waste it. I would try to get to 12% bf or less before using it as well.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    I overlooked your pct, add clomid to the list.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What is your cycle experience and training experience?

paintball774 is offline Associate Member
    second cycle, training for 5 years now. i will most likely get rid of the mix. and keep it anavar . i was told to stay away from climid

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball774
    second cycle, training for 5 years now. i will most likely get rid of the mix. and keep it anavar. i was told to stay away from climid
    Stick with just test IMO. Plenty of gains to still be made
    Novla and clomid for pct. both.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball774
    second cycle, training for 5 years now. i will most likely get rid of the mix. and keep it anavar. i was told to stay away from climid
    You were told to stay away from chlomid? Why?

Thread Information