jarudd23 is offline Junior Member

Blood work question

Hey guys just curious if having test levels an other blood levels checked after pct would be something that would be covered by health insurance?

Mine does, I would assume all insurance companies do. They only cover a portion untill my deductible is met but yea just tell you doctor you want your blood work done because your concerned about your test levels etc etc. Your doc will ask why you want them done, if they dont do it right away just tell her/him a story about how you have lack of energy, sex drive diminished, depressed etc etc etc. They will hook you up, at least thats what I do LOL.

I have no problem being truthful an upfront about my reasons for wanting to be tested. If the doctor were to ask why I want to be tested Would there be a reason to not just tell the truth?

Yes, most insurance companies will not condone the use of AS, and therefore could drop you from coverage if they find out. Now thats assuming you don't have a confidential relationship with your Doc. If your Doc is a private practice he/she might not put your reasoning in the insurance notes, however if you Doc is working for a corp like Group Health, Regence, Blue Shield etc etc, they document everything you tell them. Thats how they order the tests to be done. Hope this helps.

Yes very big help bigguns. I have Kaiser insurance so thanks for the info I probably would of screwed myself if I decided to be "honest" when the time comes. Good lookin out!

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarudd23 View Post
    Yes very big help bigguns. I have Kaiser insurance so thanks for the info I probably would of screwed myself if I decided to be "honest" when the time comes. Good lookin out!
    There might be a local place that you can get the test done out side your doctor for like $50. Or if you want to go the long way around it you could just tell your doctor your experiencing sides of low testosterone , but you most likely will have to have numerous appointments and follow ups and other test you dont need, and it could cost you upwards of $500

Thread Information