RajaSultan is offline Associate Member

Question Steroid and Face

Well i have seen many before after pics of steroid users and i saw some of them had a really small face before but after gaining only a lil bit muscle like the size of actor "john abraham" their face increases also .. is it true .. if so which AAS do they use to do it on their cycle ..

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have noticed facial changes along with most people I know. Idk if it's just facial muscle growth? My face changed a lot when I started blast/cruising on high doses. I also have a fuller beard than most 30 year olds and 3 inch back hairs.

oh my god teach me i want to have more hair also :s i don't even have a fully beard grown and i m 18 :s

Quote Originally Posted by RajaSultan
    oh my god teach me i want to have more hair also :s i don't even have a fully beard grown and i m 18 :s
    If your 18 don't worry about using aas just yet. Spend your time researching training techniques and diet. I could grow a decent beard at 16 so Iits not like I wasn't going to be hairy, aas just sped the process up. Growing more hair is no reason to take aas.

i want body results also lol ... i m an ecto :s and trained for 2 years with shit results barely any muscle cuz of bad nutrition .. i wanted to be ready as a good bodybuilder at age 20 but i dnt tink i can be ready unless i take aas

i want body results also lol ... i m an ecto :s and trained for 2 years with shit results barely any muscle cuz of bad nutrition .. i wanted to be ready as a good bodybuilder at age 20 but i dnt tink i can be ready unless i take aas
    Being an ecto is no excuse. You need to learn how to diet properly and start learning your body. Compete natural a few times. See if it's something you want to do. Trust me when I say this, building a good base naturally will benefit you in many ways. I was bigger naturally then a lot of these little thinks at the gym who started aas right away. You need to research! If you can't eat enough to grow naturally how do you expect to grow on aas? Without proper diet and the presence of a good solid base you will lose any gains made very fast.

i know but i just wanted to know lol if any aas would make face size increased cuz i wanted it :s too thin lol anyways i m learning about correct nutrition and diet also about AAS so yeah i m not gona take aas till i know about it but 1 thing i m sure is that it will be under the age of 20 :s

i think HGH does it more than any other AAS.

lucas7 is offline Associate Member
    face changes for a couple of reasons.....

1 - When you get bloated from test, deca or dbol you will hold water in the face looking a bit fatter and rounder in the face for some people
    2 - Human growth hormone can change your jaw making it grow bigger
    3 - When your cutting or shreaded you will have a more chisseld face
    4 - Steroids can make you age faster this changing your facial appearance quicker

Quote Originally Posted by lucas7 View Post
    face changes for a couple of reasons.....

1 - when you get bloated from test, deca or dbol you will hold water in the face looking a bit fatter and rounder in the face for some people
    2 - human growth hormone can change your jaw making it grow bigger
    3 - when your cutting or shreaded you will have a more chisseld face
    4 - steroids can make you age faster this changing your facial appearance quicker

dude i ****ing love you for such a good reply man thank you so so so so so so much now i know how i can grow my face thanks :d btw i dnt give a **** about side effects :s so dnt bother

kozarCB is offline New Member

dude i ****ing love you for such a good reply man thank you so so so so so so much now i know how i can grow my face thanks :d btw i dnt give a **** about side effects :s so dnt bother
    Oh yeah, and this one ^^

acidking is offline Associate Member
    you wouldn't really want to 'grow your face', you'd want your body to look bigger than your head, that's why body builders usually shave their heads, to make it look small in relation to their bodies.

You're 18, so you have enough testosterone in you, don't even think of taking AAS now to 'grow your face', it's retarded and it'll screw you up for the rest of our life.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wow that was different and stright to the point.But the thing is you need a good base to start.But with your attitude toward this I can see you are going to have a lot of problems.Good luck!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Bro your only 18 your body is still going through a bunch of changes. Give it many years before you resort to AAS.

Thread Information