Thread: cycle with pain

mwk24 is offline New Member

cycle with pain

i just started taking T-E cycle last week every three days ... i am also taking d, wont let me post whole name cuz im new, twice a week. this is not my first rodeo but this is my first time thru this source. i have very considerable pain at injection site with test. with last shot giving me a nice size lump in my shoulder. the pain is going away in shoulder, the lump is still there but i think its going down . now my quad is ridiculously sore today and i just did it last night. also i have felt real run down on day following injection on each of the three shots.. there is no pain at all from the d. i guess the reason im posting this is because ive never had this much pain from test or felt like this next day...is this normal with certain gears or should i be concerned? i use all new pins every time and clean everything ...just not sure if i should keep going or fight through it

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Most likely from the ba in it.But you can cut it with sterle oil.This will help take the sting out.

mwk24 is offline New Member
    k thanks man ill try that...just weird the deca and test are from same person yet no pain from one and ridiculous from other

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Assuming it's UGL...if you know the chemist, let him know. It most likely needs more BB added to it. Lik Song said...you can add STERILE oil or cut it with B12 or...suck it up

Thread Information