MrGQ is offline New Member

Beginner Test E Cycle

Hello everyone, I am currently preparing to start my first cycle, but I need some advice from the knowledgeable veterans first. I have been thinking about taking Anabolics for a year or two and have done research and talked to many guys I know who are experienced but I just can't seem to make up my mind on how to cycle, That's why I need your help. I have been lifting consistently 3-5 days a week for the past 3 or 4 years and I'm happy with my progress so far, due to how skinny I started out.

I am currently 5'11 185 lbs and about 10% bf.. I currently want to start a Test E cycle, but everyone steers me different ways.. What I was thinking was a 10 week cycle

Weeks 1-10 run Test E at 500 mg/week. (250 mg Monday, 250 mg Thursday)
    Weeks 11-12 Nothing
    Weeks 13-16 Nolvadex (40, 40, 20, 20) AND Clomid (Not sure)

Everyone tells me different doses and lengths for the clomid. Also some people say run a 12 week cycle... Then, some people say take something like Erase to counter estrogen rebound as well... Also some guy (everyone calls him a dumb a**) said to stack it with 25 mg of dianabol daily... but I've heard NOT to stack on first cycle... This is why I need your help!!! Thanks in advance guys!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You need hcg while on cycle to keep testicular function and yes clomid should be added to your pct. You need an AI for on cycle as well bro.

Thanks man, I appreciate the input. What doses should I run the Clomid and hcg at? and do you know anything about PES Erase and if so would this be an acceptable AI?

HCG 250 iu 2 X E/W and clomid 100/50/50/50 get adex for AI

Perfect. So I'm guessing the 10 weeks is fine as opposed to 12 and I'd be good without stacking the dianabol with it?

No Dbol first cycle test only to see how you react to the test. If you add another compound and sides come up you wouldnt know what compound is causing it.

Great info. So this is random, and may be a dumb question, but someone told me today if I went this route use Test E Sachets.. Is there a difference between these and the vials? (Better, the same, worse)

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGQ View Post
    Great info. So this is random, and may be a dumb question, but someone told me today if I went this route use Test E Sachets.. Is there a difference between these and the vials? (Better, the same, worse)
    Only advantage to sachets would be sneaking them past customs. I'd stick to vials or amps if available.

schutterbox is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    Test E is a great beginner cycle i personally love it. I would stick with your first idea of the 10 week cycle thats perfect for guys new to the scene the only thing i would do different is wait even longer than the 2 weeks to start your pct. Test E has longer lasting esters than other forms of test. personally i would like 3 to 4 weeks after but thats all up to you. But again Test E Ive gotten excellent results with it. Honestly i would have to say my best results... Also your dosage is great too, i wouldn't do anything over 500 a week a lot of guys think the more the better but not true. So your def on the right track and seem to know what to do. Good luck man hope i helped

Emerald is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    No Dbol first cycle test only to see how you react to the test. If you add another compound and sides come up you wouldnt know what compound is causing it.
    That's great info. Thanks dood.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Lots of great advice up top.

MrGo, your proposed cycle is listed in this thread, complete with hCG , AI, and PCT info.

Most Common Beginners Cycles

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJZv62fX_fs

Option 2. Long Ester

Wk 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate = 250mg twice/wk e3.5d
    Wk 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg eod - monitor and adjust accordingly.
    Wk 1-14.5 hCG = 250iu twice/wk day before test injection.

PCT
    Begins wk 15 to wk 19

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

Is Arimidex or Aromasin better for a test cycle, or could I run either? Same price where I'm getting it.

Adex most run EOD and i think Aromasin is daily?

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Adex most run EOD and i think Aromasin is daily?
    Aromasin is administered EOD to start @ 12.5mg. Its best paired with a long ester as it's ester is long as well.

Adex is best suited with a short ester because of its ester, but it is reportedly harder on your lipids.

Thanks Mick!!

Got your back too bro.

Thread Information