Question Cycle No.4, Tren E (minimal Testosterone)

Here's my background:

1st Cycle: Testosterone (Sustanon )

2nd Cycle: Testosterone (Sustanon), Nandrolone (Deca -Durabolin ), Methandrostenolone (Dianabol )

3rd Cycle: Oxandrolone (Anavar)

It's been 2 years since I did AAS.

I started my 4th cycle 2 days ago. Here's my supplies:

• A load of Sustanon ampules (1mL = 250mg)
    • Vials of Tren E (200mg per 1mL)
    • Tamoxifen for PCT

I've only done one injection so far, and it was 1ml of Sustanon mixed with 1ml of Tren E (so that's 250mg of Testosterone and 200mg of Tren E).

The good news: Neither the Sustanon nor the Tren E is painful to inject (I've heard some steroid oils can be painful), so I'm glad about that. Also I didn't get any cough at all whatsoever, so that's good. (By the way, my Tren E is made by Bio*****Ph****).

Since Trenbolone is supposed to be outrageously anabolic , I don't see the need to go mad with the Testosterone dosage (I'd only be wasting my money and putting my body through unnecessary stress).

Here's what I'm thinking for my 12-week cycle:

Monday:
    Inject 1ml of Tren E mixed with 1ml of Sustanon in the same syringe.

Thursday:
    Inject 1ml of Tren E.

I'd like to ask what people think about this regimen of injecting Sustanon once every 6 days, and injecting Tren E once every 3 days? Sustanon has the long ester in it so I reckon I'm OK dragging it out to 6 days. I'm going for clean hard gains, no bloat or water retention.

It's only been 2 days since I took my first injection but I've already seen the first symptom.... I just woke up at 4am outrageously hungry and went straight to the kitchen -- yes, my appetite has hit the roof. (I always experienced drastically increased appetite when my Testosterone level is high).

If I'm lucky, I won't suffer undesirable side-effects from the Tren E. Thankfully I didn't get any cough at all from my first injection. I'll be very interested to see how the next few weeks go for me, especially in terms of strength.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sus once a week isnt a good thing.You you should be doing it at least twice a week.As for the Tren I would start out at 300 to 350 per.You need to run HCG @250 ius x2 a week.A ai like [email protected] to start.Pct Clomid n Nova.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Sus once a week isnt a good thing.You you should be doing it at least twice a week.As for the Tren I would start out at 300 to 350 per.You need to run HCG @250 ius x2 a week.A ai like [email protected] to start.Pct Clomid n Nova.
    agreed.

OP take on this advice. your knowledge is quite poor even having a break from steroids

tren shuts you down hard the HCG will be much needed to help with recovery

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    im assuming your reason is since you break open the vile you use it all at one time. I would transfer all the amps to a 10 or 20 ML vile. Then you can dose how you want.

Thread Information