Spiralkut89 is offline New Member

Test prop tren a mast prop and var cycle

Ok so thinking about this for my next cycle. This will be my 3rd cycle. My stats are currently at 98 kg 8% BF I have experience with tren but not mast and I was thinking of laying it out like this

Week 1-8 100mg eod of each injectable
    Week 2-7 70mg ED var

My main question is the 100mg correct or should it be 150 also is pct 4 days after last injection correct ? Ill upload pics so can see my body type

Any help greatly appreciated

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    This is by far my fav. stack ever and if all short esters this would be my rec.

1-8 Test P 150mg EW
    1-8 Tren A 400-500mg EW
    1-8 Mast P 600-800mg EW
    2-8 Var 80mg ED

What is your AI, PCT and Prolactin control

Pct nova and clomid ill also be using 500 iu a week of hcg

150 mg of prop a week sounds way 2 low

I take about 350mg/wk of Test Prop on my Tren cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralkut89 View Post
    150 mg of prop a week sounds way 2 low
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I take about 350mg/wk of Test Prop on my Tren cycle.
    150mg EW is sufficient enough to keep test levels at normal range which is all that is really needed when on Tren . This will help limit E2 related sides from excess amounts of Test converting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    150mg EW is sufficient enough to keep test levels at normal range which is all that is really needed when on Tren. This will help limit E2 related sides from excess amounts of Test converting.
    I see but would 100mg eod be recommended to get results out of the prop as well?
    I'm not worried about sides like acne

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ctively-thread!

Please read this including all of the post pages! Questions like this seem a bit elementery for someone about to embark on a tren cycle. The fact that your relating high E2 sides only to acne tells me you need to read alot more and maybe consider a much safer and more easily manageable cycle

ErikBush97 is offline Banned
    You're a F aggot B!tch.

Yeah I did read that already im just trying to understand why you wouldn't try to get results out of the prop as well or is it as simple as if you want more results your better off bumping the tren ? Sorry if your repeating yourself just I'm competing and want to get the max out of my cycle

What I meant about the acne thing is I'm not worried about the sides from test as I don't really suffer any

Consider that Tren is nearly 5X the strength of Test, So if you are using 350mg tren that is similar to 1750 mg test per week! what added benifit do you think you still need from higher dosage test? The only thing the test is important for is the manly functions and a simple TRT dose will accomplish that no prob. Besides..as I mentioned the sides that cause health concerns are from excess tren converting to estrogen. High BP, gyno, ED and so on!

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralkut89
    What I meant about the acne thing is I'm not worried about the sides from test as I don't really suffer any
    I never got acne from anything whatsoever even test over a gram with lots of dbol and anadrol . I never had acne growing up during puberty. I got severe acne from tren . Luckily I have good skin or I'd be scarred for life. I'm talking acne so bad I couldn't go to the gym. Don't under estimate tren ever, it's powerful stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    I never got acne from anything whatsoever even test over a gram with lots of dbol and anadrol. I never had acne growing up during puberty. I got severe acne from tren. Luckily I have good skin or I'd be scarred for life. I'm talking acne so bad I couldn't go to the gym. Don't under estimate tren ever, it's powerful stuff.
    Acne is going to mainly be caused by hormone fluctaution...not by a specific compound!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Acne is going to mainly be caused by hormone fluctaution...not by a specific compound!
    For me it was high androgens. Was on consistent dosages for 14 weeks. 700mg of tren is as androgenic as 3500mg of test, plus 700mg mast, and 700mg test. That's my guess anyways.

If I ventured a guess it would be from the high test doses causing spikes and E2 fluctuation. Im on 750EW tren now and with low test acne is not bad, not to mention I have naturally oily skin...I promise that when I go off I'll break out like 13 yo with a Mountain Dew and Doritos addiction lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    If I ventured a guess it would be from the high test doses causing spikes and E2 fluctuation. Im on 750EW tren now and with low test acne is not bad, not to mention I have naturally oily skin...I promise that when I go off I'll break out like 13 yo with a Mountain Dew and Doritos addiction lol
    I wish I would have gotten bloods. I am going to give tren another go this summer with very low test. I was running it all last spring summer even a low dose during cruises and I looked awesome all summer.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I ran deca and tren (seperate cycles) higher doses than my test and always got a small lump under left nip. when I ran them equal no lump. and I love the tren btw..

I will never run it again with higher test...the only benifit to higher test I have felt is more energy

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    I ran deca and tren(seperate cycles) higher doses than my test and always got a small lump under left nip. when I ran them equal no lump. and I love the tren btw..
    So the only diff between having a lump and not having one was increasing test? No other factors???
    Strange!

Ill just start my Ai earlier

I am with you Lunk. Im bum fuzzled with it.

And the deca cause the lump to be larger faster than the tren

I mean I guess when you think about it what is the test doing other than just keeping you functioning normally? Your definitely not getting to many extra gains when a good dose of tren is in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    I mean I guess when you think about it what is the test doing other than just keeping you functioning normally? Your definitely not getting to many extra gains when a good dose of tren is in the picture.
    Now your talking Amen lol

Thread Information