nutro is offline New Member

newbie after advice

I appriciate that i need to do some more reading but i need some advice.

I dont intend on starting my 10 week course of Test E until i have all the information and products i need, but the more advice i get the better!

Height: 5ft10
    Weight: 158lbs

Ive been working out for about 7 months and so far ive been impressed with my gains but im not happy with my size.

my workouts have been on and off but for the past few weeks ive been following a strict workout/diet plan and im planning on doing a 10 week test e course to get some size quick.

Im a real hard gainer and struggle to put weight on even though i eat all the time!
    Im currently on whey protein, creatine and bcaa's.

i bench 140lbs 8-12 reps (idea of my current strength)

Ive got some Test E 10ml vial x2
    ill be taking 200mg twice per week for 10 weeks followed by novla for my PCT.

does this seem okay as it what a friend has done and he had had no side effects and had some good gains.

i know everyones an individual but what do you guys think?

dont appriciate nasty comments im only here for advice and recommendations.

Thanks.
    sorry if this doesnt read well im on my phone

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    First off, put your test away, as it stands you're going to waste it, and potentially do permanent damage to your body

here's some homework http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UMT8NrSWRSU

Second, you're not happy with your size because A: You have no consistency with your training, B: Your diet is guaranteed not what it needs to be and C:you probably haven't learned enough about training.

The good news: You can gain at leas 30-40 lbs before you need to consider steroids !!!!!!!! Get in the nutrition section and sort out your diet, and the training section and learn how to lift for max hypertrophy!!!!

I know your friend says you should do this, and I'm just a stranger online; but I'm not the one making money selling you gear. Just some food for though.
    Last edited by Bigshotvictoria; 12-09-2012 at 03:06 PM.

i appriciate what your saying mate i get it 100%

like i said mate its only there for when i need it, thats why ive decided to ask for some advice off experianced individuals.

just make sure i follow a strict workout and diet plan for a while before using steroids ?

thats about right bud.

The rule of thumb is 25 years old, with a solid 3 years of CONSISTANT training. You also need to know how to eat. Most people think they do, but they don't. once you learn to eat you'll think your on steroids because you'll start growing like crazy.

Read a few of them threads and its got me worried about the problems in later life!

dont think its worth running the risk.
    Thanks for the advice mate, sure my kids will thank you haha

Quote Originally Posted by nutro View Post
    Read a few of them threads and its got me worried about the problems in later life!

dont think its worth running the risk.
    Thanks for the advice mate, sure my kids will thank you haha
    you know it!!!!!

Stick around though, theres so much more to this forum than steroids , the nutrition section is like having your own FREE dietician, same with the training section. On top of that, when you're at your genetic limit in a few years you won't to ask how to cycle, because you'll already know!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro we get a lot of guys saying the same thing.I am a hard gainer.Well to fix this go to the diet section and post your diet with macros.They will show you how to put on weight.And you only been training for 7 months! Thats not long enough to learn wat is going on let alone build a base.Bottom line quit being lazy nothing is easy or free.Now if you were to cycle now.You risk doing damage to your tendons and joints n ligaments.This is beacuse your tendons wont keep up with your new found strength.And you will injure yourself.Then theres your endo system.How does having ed problems sound or no libdo? So you just asking questions we aint the dumb ones here.We know the game you want results for doing nothing.

i dont want results for doing nothing, the whole reason why ive made this is to get serious advice off people who know first hand.

my training was on and off for personal reasons and im dedicated now and intend to stick at it!

already have an appointment with the dietician at work and im starting to take the right steps towards my goals by making f

I know it wont happen over night but people use steriods to enhance their gains and thats what i planned on doing, but after reading posts on this fourm ill wait till im abit older and have more experianceworkout plans and doing further reading and asking for advice.

already have an appointment with the dietician at work and im starting to take the right steps towards my goals by making fitness/workout plans and further reading around the subject

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not use the guys in our nutrition forum here?

i will do buddy.

like ive said the more advice the better

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The guys in our nutrition forum are great good luck bro!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nutro View Post
    already have an appointment with the dietician at work and im starting to take the right steps towards my goals by making fitness/workout plans and further reading around the subject
    Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

How To BULK

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t#.UJJyq2fX_fs

Hard Gainers - Gaining Weight

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UISXU2fX_ft

appriciate the help guys!

Saltydog87 is offline New Member
    Get on the tins of bake beans bro. Reduced salt tho

Thread Information