yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Why run my test cycle 10 weeks?

Im about 8 weeks into my testoviron (test e.) cycle and I have already put on a solid 20lbs. From my understanding its safer to run a cycle as short as possible. So what exaclty do I have to gain by running my cycle any longer?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I wouldn't say its safer per se. If the cycle is run responsibly, it doesn't matter how long the ester is or if the cycle is 8 or 16 wks long. The ester usually dictates the length of your cycle. Longer eters = 12-16wks. Shorter esters = 4-8wks

Typically, no mans land seems to be 8-11. IOW's these wks are free for long or short esters, depending on the user.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Im about 8 weeks into my testoviron (test e.) cycle and I have already put on a solid 20lbs. From my understanding its safer to run a cycle as short as possible. So what exaclty do I have to gain by running my cycle any longer?
    are you using an AI? if not, then some of those 20lbs might be water.

anyway, if you're satisfied with your gains, you can stop anytime. remember to do pct 2wks after last pin.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I believe you will lose some of that do to water weight like said above.So dont count your ducks yet bro.Keep pounding away and never be satisfied.Always go for it all.

My main gains seem to be up to week 10 or so when I'm on Test E. There's no set law on how long to run a cycle. MickyKnox pretty much explained the reasoning for the duration.

adamjames is offline Member
    myostatin build up at week 8 stops most gains but im no expert on it, Ron Rowland goes into great detail on the subject check his post

Yes I am running a-dex .25mg 3x a week... I made great gains but havent seen much the past couple of weeks.... BF is still around 12%

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you're happy with your gains, and don't want to put your body through another few wks of shutdown, there's nothing wrong with stopping early. you should be the best person to decide when you're satisfied.

btw, have you been increasing your calories and protein intake as you grow?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It takes me years to put on 20lbs. wish i had those genetics!!

Yes I have been doing everything I can to get the cals and protien i need. Ive even gone as far as to start adding olive oil to my oat shakes just to give me the increase in calories.

Thread Information