cookie1341 is offline New Member

Help with a cycle

Good evening,
    I am 6"2 and between 245 and 250lbs. I've used Sustanon as dball in the past along with deca and test recently. I'm around 12-15% body fat. I would like to gain 10 or 15lbs while cutting up a little. I like where my strength is at but it never hurts to get stronger. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Age?

31 years old

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Gain 10 to 15 lbs while cutting.That would be nice but not realistic.Cutting Bulking its all about diet Bro.Have your diet checked out by the diet section.
    Last edited by songdog; 12-10-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Diet is getting pretty good. I'm pretty happy with where I'm at but I would like to compete in a competition in June, my goal is to get to around the 270lbs mark than cut for 16 weeks. I would like to do something other than Sustanon ,dball , deca or test.

Try Prop and Tren maybe some Var.

How many weeks for the cycle, also 2 times a week ?

Quote Originally Posted by cookie1341 View Post
    How many weeks for the cycle, also 2 times a week ?
    Doesn't sound like you have any experience at all, or perhaps its been awhile ?

Regardless, If I were you I would look into a basic cycle and focus on developing a solid diet that will assist you in your goals. Take a look at these links and im sure you'll find them beneficial and educating.

Most Common Beginners Cycles

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJZv62fX_fs

Dieting 101: Cutting

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.ULOnV2fX_ft

You can run tren eth but 1st timers should run tren ace.Beacuse if you cant handle the sides its out of your system quick.Both prop and ace can be pinned eod.

I'm not to knowledgeable on Tren , var or prop. I was taking 1cc of deca and test 400 every tues and fri a few months back. I've stuck to the more basic ones as I listed above. I have never used a cut cycle, always balk. My diet is pretty good. I'm taking in 5000 + calories daily.

I'm not to knowledgeable on Tren , var or prop. I was taking 1cc of deca and test 400 every tues and fri a few months back. I've stuck to the more basic ones as I listed above. I have never used a cut cycle, always balk. My diet is pretty good. I'm taking in 5000 + calories daily.
    Can you post up everything you ate yesterday? I'd like to see what 5k cals looks like. Thanks

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Can you post up everything you ate yesterday? I'd like to see what 5k cals looks like. Thanks
    Second this. I would like to see 5000k of food

Short esters are typically 8 weeks.This is better in the long run beacuse you are not shut down as long.Makes recovery easier.Read the profile section on test prop tren anavar this will be better for you Bro.

My breakfast consist of 8 egg whites (136cal) 2 cups of dried oatmeal with frozen blue berries (600 cal) 1 banana (121cal) and a protien shake 2 scoops (300cal) . Please don't try to embarrass me because of what I eat. I simply said I intake 5000 calories. I will continue with my diet just to prove a point of u would like to try an embarrass me again. Thanks for you help with the website, I do really appreciate that.

My breakfast consist of 8 egg whites (136cal) 2 cups of dried oatmeal with frozen blue berries (600 cal) 1 banana (121cal) and a protien shake 2 scoops (300cal) . Please don't try to embarrass me because of what I eat. I simply said I intake 5000 calories. I will continue with my diet just to prove a point of u would like to try an embarrass me again. Thanks for you help with the website, I do really appreciate that.
    Get real will ya. Nobody is trying to embarrass you. We simply want to know what your diet looks like so that we may be able to point you in the right direction. So far all you have provided is breakfast. Whats the rest of your diet?? Post it up so we can help you.

My apologies , the way it was written sounded as if I was full of crap. I will post the rest for ya. Thanks for your help.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Diet is the key to everything. I think you miss understand why we ask. Everybody thinks they eat a lot but when written down you see it is not as much as you think. Just like in your case. No one is trying to embarrass you. If you look at Mickey and my post you see we commonly ask this specific question. Then we will recomend you head ovber to the nutrition section and let them help you dial in your diet. That's all . We are here to help and we have to ask questions.

My apologies , the way it was written sounded as if I was full of crap. I will post the rest for ya. Thanks for your help.
    Perhaps you need to grow thicker skin. And no, steroids will not grow this for you.

Head over to the Nutritional Forum to have your current diet tweaked and to receive tips on how to best develop a solid diet to meet your goals.

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

How To BULK

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t#.UJJyq2fX_fs

Thread Information