BuffDude51298 is offline New Member

New (possible) User

I was thinking of getting Testosterone Cypionate with Nandrolone Deconoate (both in 250ml) and I was wondering what would be the best way to start off with this combination. I am going to do an 8 week cycle as I read people prefer that over the 12 week cycles. I will be reading up on PCT shortly here. I would like to gain useful information before starting this up. I'm 5'8", 26 years old, and 170 (give or take) lbs. I know all about the nutritional aspects and I take supplements as well. Any useful recommendations, advice, warnings, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome Buff,

Forget the Deca this time around. Test ONLY.

Check out this thread for cycle information and what you need on cycle for first time.

Most Common Beginners Cycles

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJZv62fX_fs

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You speedy bugger mick...

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Faster than a recently released prisoner in a "henhouse."

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ......And post your nutrition plan in the nutrition section for a critique. You won't achieve optimal results if you aren't eating enough and enough of the correct foods.

adamjames is offline Member
    yeah 8 week

Thanks for the link, Mickey. It was helpful, however I'm confused. I would be getting only one vial of the Testosterone Cypionate in 250mg. Would I need more for the whole cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by BuffDude51298
    Thanks for the link, Mickey. It was helpful, however I'm confused. I would be getting only one vial of the Testosterone Cypionate in 250mg. Would I need more for the whole cycle?
    What is your plan? How much are you planning to use weekly for 8 wks?

Sounds like more reading will help too.

Yes, I will do that. Just u was thinking maybe once a week, don't want to do more than is needed that I run out before the 8 weeks. Trying to maybe gain 10lbs of muscles if that not an unrealistic goal (Like I said, will be doing more reading) and maybe use the Deca with a new bottle of Testosterone Cypionate for the next cycle.

Yes, I will do that. Just u was thinking maybe once a week, don't want to do more than is needed that I run out before the 8 weeks. Trying to maybe gain 10lbs of muscles if that not an unrealistic goal (Like I said, will be doing more reading) and maybe use the Deca with a new bottle of Testosterone Cypionate for the next cycle.
    Okay, a few more questions.

What is the total volume in the bottle? It will be measured in milliliters (ml).

If I understand your proposal you want to cycle 250mg per week. Correct?

To be honest, 10lbs of lean muscle in 8 weeks is pretty near impossible.

Ahh, I see. It said 10ml for intramuscular injection and 250ml as the total. So, that's about 2 times a week for a 12 week cycle of I wanted to use it up. Yeah, I figured as much about the 10lb gain but I'd be happy with 5lbs and some fat loss. Nutrition is also key in helping that.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Ahh, I see. It said 10ml for intramuscular injection and 250ml as the total. So, that's about 2 times a week for a 12 week cycle of I wanted to use it up. Yeah, I figured as much about the 10lb gain but I'd be happy with 5lbs and some fat loss. Nutrition is also key in helping that.
    No it's 10ml and 250mg per 1ml. For test cyp you want 2x injection per week for say 10 weeks which will be 3 bottles with some left over (tip from Lunk1 you will never get 10 x 1ml injections out of a bottle due to wastage cheers Lunk)

You want an A.i throughout ( say arimidex .25 - .5 eod dependent on yourself)

Hcg at 250 iu's 2 x week

Pct clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Before all that you need to research, research, research....... It's no good looking good for the ladies if you can't get it up for them!
    Safety first !!!

Edit

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv

No it's 10ml and 250mg per 1ml. For test cyp you want 2x injection per week for say 10 weeks which will be 3 bottles with some left over (tip from Lunk1 you will never get 10 x 1ml injections out of a bottle due to wastage cheers Lunk)

You want an A.i throughout ( say arimidex .25 - .5 eod dependent on yourself)

Hcg at 250 iu's 2 x week

Pct clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Before all that you need to research, research, research....... It's no good looking good for the ladies if you can't get it up for them!
    Safety first !!!
    Thanks bigsiv. I was trying to get OP there. When he said 250ml, I was certain it was a 10ml bottle concentrated at 250mg/ml. Rather than just lay it all out there for him, I was hoping to show him that if he didn't even understand how the compound was dosed, he has no business using it yet.

He needs a heck of a lot more reading and knowledge. If he doesn't understand the dosing on a bottle, he certainly can't appreciate what steroid will do, won't do, and how dangerous they can be.

It's good that he got the right use protocol anyway. Thanks for helping him.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Thanks bigsiv. I was trying to get OP there. When he said 250ml, I was certain it was a 10ml bottle concentrated at 250mg/ml. Rather than just lay it all out there for him, I was hoping to show him that if he didn't even understand how the compound was dosed, he has no business using it yet.

He needs a heck of a lot more reading and knowledge. If he doesn't understand the dosing on a bottle, he certainly can't appreciate what steroid will do, won't do, and how dangerous they can be.

It's good that he got the right use protocol anyway. Thanks for helping him.
    Yeah sorry muscleink I shouldn't have laid it out really just someone would have got there in the end I was trying to illustrate how complex a cycle can look to someone who doesn't understand what they are doing. I did tell him he needs a lot more research but in hindsight yes it would have been better to guide him through each step. My bad!

Yeah sorry muscleink I shouldn't have laid it out really just someone would have got there in the end I was trying to illustrate how complex a cycle can look to someone who doesn't understand what they are doing. I did tell him he needs a lot more research but in hindsight yes it would have been better to guide him through each step. My bad!
    No worries. At least he was told how to use it properly. No shame in that! No need to apologize. It was still great advice!

Yeah hope the OP doesn't start cycling till he knows full well what he is getting into but I didn't my first cycle and learned the hard way but I didn't have this site then. Glad I have now though

Yeah hope the OP doesn't start cycling till he knows full well what he is getting into but I didn't my first cycle and learned the hard way but I didn't have this site then. Glad I have now though
    The hardest lessons are the ones best remembered!

Thread Information