Thinking of running Prop..whrre to pin??!

SO - I wont lie - I had the bottle of TEST E about a month before i got the balls to pin, and even then I had my girl do it. Now Im thinking of taking prop for 8 weeks - and I know I have to pin alot more --- so where do you guys pin? The buttocks are easiest right? and less likely to hit anything bad? Where else is easy?? Thanks

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla
    SO - I wont lie - I had the bottle of TEST E about a month before i got the balls to pin, and even then I had my girl do it. Now Im thinking of taking prop for 8 weeks - and I know I have to pin alot more --- so where do you guys pin? The buttocks are easiest right? and less likely to hit anything bad? Where else is easy?? Thanks
    Glutes are easiest I find. Rear and lateral delts are good. Pecs are good too. Quads are pretty easy but you have to watch for nerves and vessels. I've pinned traps, triceps, biceps, and calves but they are much more painful IMO. Some guys like traps, lats, biceps, and triceps.

Remember to rotate areas about 14 days to minimize PIP and buildup of scar tissue.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    So you can't even pin urself and all of a sudden you want to start pinning ed......
    I kind of enjoy pinning but 8 weeks of ed is fkn annoying and painfull

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    Weirdly, I like pinning. I like the little ritual I have preparing my needles, compounds and making sure everything is extremely sterile and that my injections are very precise measurement wise. If I was to pin prop EOD, I would probably do it this way:

Day 1: Left Quad
    Day 3: Right Quad
    Day 5: Left Glute
    Day 7: Right Glute
    Day 9: Left Lat
    Day 11: Right Lat

I would personally way rather have pain in my legs than in my upper body, since I'm boxing and the usage of my upper body is critical. I can cope with pain in my legs, doesn't affect me staying on my toes during training / sparring and quite frankly I really enjoy that muscle type of pain. I must be a glutton for punishment.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I've bee doing prop EOD and I pin the muscle I'm going to be working out that day. I'll shoot it about an hour before the gym and seems to be working out well, no horror storied like the people saying they can't move that body part for 4-5 days after.

Thanks guys - Im gonna try a few places suggested here - and yea I hate pinning but i wanna try prop....

DanB is offline Banned
    delts, pecs, traps, lats and i very very seldom pin IM anywhere else, used to do glutes and quads but since i swiched i prob never do them regularly again

Damn I feel like glutes are easiest ...lol i dont have to look

seriouslifter is offline Member
    never done traps. seems easy though. anyone?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    yea I hate pinning but i wanna try prop....
    Heh. Those sound like two mutually exclusive statements, like "I love to eat lots of ice cream but I hate getting fat."

You might want to make sure you have at least six injection spots.

copaaz is offline Junior Member
    I alternate top right check day 1, top left check day 3, bottom right check day 5, bottom left check day 7.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    never done traps. seems easy though. anyone?
    I've done Growth with 1/2" slins in traps. I go to the very top of my trap and then move about a 1/4" back. It felt like I hit something from the front once and moved to the back after that. Slins are quite a bit different than 23g.

Thread Information