asquarecan is offline Associate Member

How do you guys feel when on cycle?

Hey guys,

Just curious I have read multiple posts about how the love cycling and how great they feel and so on. Are you guys speaking in the sense you can lift more? or do you guys literally feel better when on a cycle? The main reason I ask is I don't feel anything. I mean literally nothing. I am of course stronger and getting bigger so no question my gear is legit, but I dont feel any different on a daily basis or through out the day. I love the progress I have made and all my results no doubt, but I am curious if I am all by myself on this one? Do you guys truly feel different out of the gym when on cycle?

Thanks

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asquarecan View Post
    Hey guys,

Just curious I have read multiple posts about how the love cycling and how great they feel and so on. Are you guys speaking in the sense you can lift more? or do you guys literally feel better when on a cycle? The main reason I ask is I don't feel anything. I mean literally nothing. I am of course stronger and getting bigger so no question my gear is legit, but I dont feel any different on a daily basis or through out the day. I love the progress I have made and all my results no doubt, but I am curious if I am all by myself on this one? Do you guys truly feel different out of the gym when on cycle?

Thanks
    I would say so..lol

Thats weird you don't feel euphoric, or a sense of extreme well-being. Different strokes i guess..

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    normally no. Unless I nick a vein during an injection. Then I feel different.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    usaully seeing yourself stronger and larger is the reason for the euphoric feeling or a greater well being as in you look better you should feel better... strut your stuff kinda deal...thats how i see it......

asquarecan is offline Associate Member
    I have no idea lol which is why I asked. I feel like I am missing out on something. I am not depressed or down, but I do not feel any different then before. I figured the Test-p may make a difference but nope lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I would say so..lol

Thats weird you don't feel euphoric, or a sense of extreme well-being. Different strokes i guess..

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by largerthannormal View Post
    usaully seeing yourself stronger and larger is the reason for the euphoric feeling or a greater well being as in you look better you should feel better... strut your stuff kinda deal...thats how i see it......
    That's what im referring to. This gives me a feeling of well-being and a euphoric feeling as well.

anahny is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    That's what im referring to. This gives me a feeling of well-being and a euphoric feeling as well.
    I second that

Thread Information