WattTimeIsIt is offline Junior Member

Red face New here...Avatar only cycle, course correction needed.

I cant put much info cuz i'm new here. But 60 every day...started last friday. After discovering this site and reading, I want to add T E twofifty on a weekly. But should that be broken into 2 shots or 1?
    I'm 27, 6'1, 186.6 20%...been lifting on and off since 16. Had many injuries but for the most part I know what I'm doing in and out the gym. AAS is the new arena for me. I won't be stopping my current course, I'd simply like some guidance on a safer course.

To sum it up...should I add T E and why? Also, how much and frequency? Thanks well in advance.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WattTimeIsIt View Post
    I cant put much info cuz i'm new here. But 60 every day...started last friday. After discovering this site and reading, I want to add T E twofifty on a weekly. But should that be broken into 2 shots or 1?
    I'm 27, 6'1, 186.6 20%...been lifting on and off since 16. Had many injuries but for the most part I know what I'm doing in and out the gym. AAS is the new arena for me. I won't be stopping my current course, I'd simply like some guidance on a safer course.

To sum it up...should I add T E and why? Also, how much and frequency? Thanks well in advance.
    What if "safer" mean stopping? Just curious..

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It would help to know what you are adding it to?

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    What Micky said ^^.

I'm doing a Anavar only cycle which I was under the impression would be ok. I mean safe as in quite a few members are saying that it's not safe to do var solo. So by safer, I mean running 250 T weekly with it. So I'd rather go safe than sorry, just trying to get clear advice on my question. Goal is addition of 5-10 lbs. After stumbling on this site is when I found out that taking it by itself is not exactly a good thing from a few threads I read. I'm running 8 weeks of 60 mg ed. Add 250 TE/week? If so, 1 weekly shot?

I'd also like to know more specifics on why it's not ok to take it by itself and some of the repercussions. Thanks.
    Last edited by WattTimeIsIt; 12-11-2012 at 05:11 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    How did you measure your bodyfat? You say you want to proceed safely, do you understand the possible risks associated with cycling with high b/f and I see no mention of using an a.i or following up with a pct, do you have one planned or know the need for them?

If I was you I would focus more on dropping b/f rather then looking to add mass as it will most likely add further bodyfat also and then you wont even notice the gains in LBM you may make

Here is a something posted by GirlyGymRat, it is a good guide for b/f, does your 20% look like this 20% if you know what I mean?

Last edited by DanB; 12-11-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Sorry, yes I do have nolva on hand and am prepared for a 4 week PCT with Chlomid. I can easily get more, yes 20 % looks somewhat like me. I know because I stood on the machine that does a body comp at my gym. Not sure how accurate, but the BMR it spat out and the one I calculated manually from a post I saw here in the nutrition section were not too far off. No I'm unaware of the risks with cycling with high bf other than potential gyno. I'm not concerned with being able to see any LBM as of yet. I wont start cutting...if I even decide to start cutting until April. Actually, I'd say i'm in between 15-20 according to that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    How did you measure your bodyfat? You say you want to proceed safely, do you understand the possible risks associated with cycling with high b/f and I see no mention of using an a.i or following up with a pct, do you have one planned or know the need for them?

If I was you I would focus more on dropping b/f rather then looking to add mass as it will most likely add further bodyfat also and then you wont even notice the gains in LBM you may make

Here is a something posted by GirlyGymRat, it is a good guide for b/f, does your 20% look like this 20% if you know what I mean?
    This is exactly where i was going..

kmms is offline Productive Member
    i stopped at Avatar only cycle.

i watched that movie once with my kids and don't think i could sit through it again.

Quote Originally Posted by DanB

This is one of my favorite photos. Everyone thinks their bf is low.....until I show them the picture and they realize, they aren't quite as low as they expected.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    This is one of my favorite photos. Everyone thinks their bf is low.....until I show them the picture and they realize, they aren't quite as low as they expected.
    Yeah agreed 110%

Between the shitty scales in gyms or handheld devices and also PT'ers doing caliper tests but performing them incorrectly, that pic that GGR found and I reposted is prob a more accurate way then the scales I.M.O, thats how bad they are as you know yourself........

Hey I need your medical opinion doc in that thread
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UMfDzqwwaSo

Quote Originally Posted by DanB

Yeah agreed 110%

Between the shitty scales in gyms or handheld devices and also PT'ers doing caliper tests but performing them incorrectly, that pic that GGR found and I reposted is prob a more accurate way then the scales I.M.O, thats how bad they are as you know yourself........

Hey I need your medical opinion doc in that thread
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UMfDzqwwaSo
    Let me go read and reply to that post.

[QUOTE=DanB;6294619]Yeah agreed 110%

Ok, well now that we know my guesstimate was pretty close to accurate based on scale and the pics.... should I add test or pass on it?

No cycle should be without test, imho.

DanB is offline Banned
    Its up to you, but I do think you will be disappointed with the results due to a combination of high b/f and diet which seems to be poor judging by your stats, have a look at this

Bulk : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UMfRA6wwaSo

Cut : http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.UMfRJqwwaSo

Thank you Micky and DanB and everyone else. I will add test, now my question is how much per week would I need if I'm only running a 8 week cycle. I read in another thread somewhere 250 a week is sufficient.

DanB, thank you for your concern and taking interest in what I'm doing. I'm completely comfortable being in a 15-20% bf as of now. I'm not looking for drastic, massive changes with this cycle, my expectations are 5-10 lbs. As far as my diet, I'm consuming my calories based on Intermittent Fasting diet which I find convenient given my abnormal schedule. I'm in outside sales, often with 30mins to an hour break in my car. Perfect for wolfing down food. Here's my general diet:

Organic Kamut Pasta : 300g
    Skinless Chicken Breast: 10-20 oz's (Low end consumption supplemented with whey)
    1 Cup Raw Broccoli
    1 Bannana
    10-12oz Atlantic Salmon
    1 Avocado
    1 Bag of salad
    2 slices whole wheat bread with 1 tsp almond butter
    1-2 scoops why isolate

According to my fitnesspal that's approx 3200...gonna whip up some mashed sweet potatoes for the rest.

DanB is offline Banned
    ok I withdraw my comment about poor diet, I was wrong, yours aint too bad at all and better then 9/10 newbies that join

for your goals then 250mg will suffice, what ester are you running? this will determine your pct start time, I would also strongly advise the use of an a.i (aromatase inhibitor) and here is a link where the in's and out's of it is explained by a man much smarter then myself
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.UMfbxKwwaSo

Thanks Dan... I understand the screening process out of concern. Im glad Ive met satisfactory standards. Well I started var last friday... so today is my 5th day. I was going to do enan... but should i do another for my particular cycle? Id like to start PCT the 9th week. What would be the most optimal ester in that case?

DanB is offline Banned
    for test e you start pct around 14 days after last pin, being a longer ester it also takes longer to ''kick in'' basically to feel the strength gains etc

test prop pct is 3 days after last pin, kicks in quicker, depending on dose i usually feel it in 7-10days so it ideal for your suitation, however it needs to be pinned eod minimum

My source says dose on prop is 100mg/cc and not ideal to inject .5cc eod. I don't see why not....thoughts? He doesn't get why I'm running the test so low....so I explained everything to him and he's suggesting Test E. But I'd like it to kick in sooner...so prop sounds better. Or what about .75 cc?

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    That Avatar is some strong shit! It will turn your shit straight blue, quick!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member

Ok, I chose Avatar for Anavar in the title, because when I first wrote a lengthy post, it wouldn't let me post it. So I thought it was censoring the name of the AAS. I figured a few would catch on.

Quote Originally Posted by WattTimeIsIt View Post
    Ok, I chose Avatar for Anavar in the title, because when I first wrote a lengthy post, it wouldn't let me post it. So I thought it was censoring the name of the AAS. I figured a few would catch on.
    Lol bustin your balls bud

mesotiny is offline Junior Member
    that avatar is some nasty stuff,it's good to get lean and long,the downside is you turn blue and grow some messed up ears,may or may not grow you a big penis,that is still to be determined...

Turok-mak-toe

Lol, I know....I think I'm the only person on the planet that didn't watch the movie. I really wanna watch it...I'll just wait till I buy a 3d tv.

Thread Information