Dominator is offline New Member

Question How do I limit acne after cycle

First of all, this is my first time on this board and I think you guys are doing a great job.

My question is regarding post- cycle acne. In the past I have done light cycles of Sustenon (1cc/wk -4 wks, 2cc/wk -3 wks). My muscles respond great with almost immediate results and it even seems like my skin appearance improves. After about 1.5 - 2 months after my last shot I start getting crazy acne all over my upper back, shoulders and neck. I've had the same thing happen from only 6cc of Sustanon ( 1cc/wk ). I'm not into doing larger cycles for this reason. So I wanted to know if anybody has any tips or advice for me. Thanks

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Tanning, steam room and washing with anti-bacterial soap 2-3 times aday will help with acne...I find 3-5g's of panthoenic acid (B-5) helps control it as well

M18

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    use clearasil 10% BA. That stuff drys you like a muthafugga. Tanning works great...plus you get dark, so its a bonus...chicks love the tans.

Dominator is offline New Member
    Are there any special ways to do a cycle to limit the effects?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Dominator
    Are there any special ways to do a cycle to limit the effects?
    Uhhh yeah, cut the cycle dose down to approximately 0mg. Just kiddin bro, either you do it or you don't. There are tons of things that you can do to prevent acne though.

bigchewy is offline New Member
    do all the above, but also you may need to keep your post cycle estrogen levels under control ,the reason it hit's a month later is because of sust's long ester that don't leave the body for 3-4 weeks after your last shot.

bigchewy

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Tanning and definately a loofah back scrubber. Try to shower anytime you sweat, my budz stay pretty acne free, but then again all they do all day is train tan and shower.

Rusty is offline New Member

Lightbulb

Eat clean (non greasy foods) wash your face 3-4times a day (or more). If that doesn't work fork out some money and go to Dermatologists

Thread Information