Spicey is offline New Member
    Hi guys,

AS noob here.

Start off with my stats: 24 years old , 118 kg , 6"5 , not exactly sure of my body fat , but would estimate its in the mid teens.

So currently I'm on sust 250 ( 500mg weekly) and adex eod. ( first cycle)

My questions are , how long after my last shot should I begin pct ?( I have novla on hand and easy access to clomid if needed) I know sust has a long acting ester that can take up to a month to clear your system, this is where my confusion comes from.

I've done as much reading as i could to find this information out, but read a lot of conflicting reports.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BTW I was on 40 mg dianabol for the first 3 weeks of my cycle and my test was 500 mg of test cyp for that time as well( unforseeable circumstances meant that I had no longer access to that gear) less than desirable i know, but had no choice. So had to switch to sustanon .

So I'm at around week 5 at this point.

Flame away or help a guy out , I don't mind either way

Cheers guys.
    Last edited by Spicey; 12-11-2012 at 08:02 PM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome Spicey.

Check out he Beginners Thread for some ideas and how to properly lay out a cycle. And be sure to read the links at the bottom to educate yourself on the how to's and why's of AAS.

Most Common Beginners Cycles

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJZv62fX_fs

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome. Read up on Mickey's link. Blends such as Sust or SuperT are not the best choice for a beginner.

Thanks for the quick replies, I had not much choice really, it was either abandon my cycle all together and deal with the consequences of going cold turkey or do my best to stay on track , my moods went crazy in the week or so between sourcing the new gear.

Can someone fill me in on why sust is a bad choice for a first cycle ?

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Sust is fine for a beginner. Lets get real here fellas.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    OP start pct 18 days after last pin.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Welcome. Read up on Mickey's link. Blends such as Sust or SuperT are not the best choice for a beginner.
    I agree 100% with MI.

Sust is a blend with different esters - some short some long. I recommend the OP choose an ester, long or short, and run with it to see how his body will react with ONE ester.

This is what i would do for a first cycle. Try to keep it as simple as possible.

My .02

I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks for info.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

I agree 100% with MI.

Sust is a blend with different esters - some short some long. I recommend the OP choose an ester, long or short, and run with it to see how his body will react with ONE ester.

This is what i would do for a first cycle. Try to keep it as simple as possible.

My .02
    Sorry for the delayed response. Several reasons why I wouldn't recommend Sustanon as a first compound.
    1. There are a variety of Sustanon mixtures depending on where you obtain it or who has produced it. Some contain a mixture of all or part of the following short, medium, and long esters: testosterone phenylprop; testosterone isocaproate; testosterone proprionate; testosterone deconate; testosterone cypionate . I've seen a few Sustanon compounds even contain nandralone deconate.
    2. It's much harder to control the doses of various esters when then are mixed as many brands contain different concentrations of each ester. Hence there is no way for you to adjust the dose of one without affecting all the esters.
    3. A first cycle should only contain a single ester. Preferably testosterone enthanate or testosterone cypionate . You don't know how your body will react to the compound or the additives in it so why make your life difficult by adding several compounds. Start small with ONE compound and build on that. This idea that a cycle needs to be some crazy ass cocktail of drugs the first cycle out is absolutely stupid.
    4. As a newbie, there are already enough things to contend with. Getting ALL your supplies, gear, ancillaries (AIs, SERMS, etc), learning how to inject properly, managing side effects, proper training, nutrition, staying on a proper schedule, etc. Why would anyone want to make it more difficult. As Mickey said, KEEP IT SIMPLE. You already found out the hard way what happens when YOU DON'T HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED AND READY BEFORE YOU START!
    5. Blends will often cause a bit more PIP and if you're new to steroids , again, why complicate your life?

So, I will disagree with the early comment and restate my official position, Sustanon is unnecessary as a first cycle compound. Is it worse thing you could do? No, but there are smarter and wiser choices ahead of you.

Remember.....a smart man learns from his mistakes. A smarter man learns from the mistakes made by others!!!

Wise words mate.

I'm half way through my first vial , haven't picked the others up yet, do you suggest sticking with the sustanon , or switching back to cyp which is now available ?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Sorry for the delayed response. Several reasons why I wouldn't recommend Sustanon as a first compound.
    1. There are a variety of Sustanon mixtures depending on where you obtain it or who has produced it. Some contain a mixture of all or part of the following short, medium, and long esters: testosterone phenylprop; testosterone isocaproate; testosterone proprionate; testosterone deconate; testosterone cypionate . I've seen a few Sustanon compounds even contain nandralone deconate.
    2. It's much harder to control the doses of various esters when then are mixed as many brands contain different concentrations of each ester. Hence there is no way for you to adjust the dose of one without affecting all the esters.
    3. A first cycle should only contain a single ester. Preferably testosterone enthanate or testosterone cypionate . You don't know how your body will react to the compound or the additives in it so why make your life difficult by adding several compounds. Start small with ONE compound and build on that. This idea that a cycle needs to be some crazy ass cocktail of drugs the first cycle out is absolutely stupid.
    4. As a newbie, there are already enough things to contend with. Getting ALL your supplies, gear, ancillaries (AIs, SERMS, etc), learning how to inject properly, managing side effects, proper training, nutrition, staying on a proper schedule, etc. Why would anyone want to make it more difficult. As Mickey said, KEEP IT SIMPLE. You already found out the hard way what happens when YOU DON'T HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED AND READY BEFORE YOU START!
    5. Blends will often cause a bit more PIP and if you're new to steroids , again, why complicate your life?

So, I will disagree with the early comment and restate my official position, Sustanon is unnecessary as a first cycle compound. Is it worse thing you could do? No, but there are smarter and wiser choices ahead of you.

Remember.....a smart man learns from his mistakes. A smarter man learns from the mistakes made by others!!!
    Well written MI. I expect nothing less from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicey View Post
    Wise words mate.

I'm half way through my first vial , haven't picked the others up yet, do you suggest sticking with the sustanon , or switching back to cyp which is now available ?
    Switch it up to Cyp. PCT begins 18 days after last pin.

Thread Information