Thread: HCG prob again!

honeyking is offline Junior Member

HCG prob again!

i am in my 2week of my cycle and going to add HCG in my cycle 250X2 per week but i am facing 3 probs :-

1: Not getting Bac water and will use sterile water.
    2: not getting a glass vial or bottle!! can i use plastic bottle after sterilizing it and keep the bottle in fridge ??
    2: can i use Eno bottle to store HCG after sterilizing it in microwave??
    4: should i inject 500iu 1 shot per week??
    Last edited by honeyking; 12-12-2012 at 10:42 AM.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Cutting corners on something you plan on injecting into your body just doesn't seem to make much sense to me. If you can't afford to pay to play the safe correct way, don't.

I wouldn't do anything if I didn't have it all laid out in front of me from the start. People wonder why they have problems down the road.

honeyking is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMAL View Post
    Cutting corners on something you plan on injecting into your body just doesn't seem to make much sense to me. If you can't afford to pay to play the safe correct way, don't.

I wouldn't do anything if I didn't have it all laid out in front of me from the start. People wonder why they have problems down the road.
    forget that high delivery thing,just tell me is it ok to store HCG in plastic container?

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    Its not..

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by honeyking View Post
    i am in my 2week of my cycle and going to add HCG in my cycle 250X2 per week but i am facing 3 probs :-

1: Not getting Bac water and will use sterile water. Use BW, its everywhere on the net. Sterile water will not maintain stable hCG for very long.
    2: not getting a glass vial or bottle!! can i use plastic bottle after sterilizing it and keep the bottle in fridge ?? Use glass vial hCG was shipped in.
    2: can i use Eno bottle to store HCG after sterilizing it in microwave?? NO
    4: should i inject 500iu 1 shot per week?? No. 2/wk as you suggested.
    Reds..

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I would say if it is that difficult to do it right then skip the HCG all together. It's debatable whether it's needed and I would rather skip it than risk getting an infection.

Thread Information