damien4444 is offline New Member

1st time cycle. hints and tips plz

first time DBOL cycle.

ok so ive been gyming for some time now, starting my first cycle. ive got dbol oral tabs. 10mg

23yr old, 182cm, 77kg

my pre cycle sups are. protein ( fast and slow acting ), creatine, bcaa, multi's, glutamine. and post cycle milk thistle.

i know to eat a shit load more during, and i will be. aswell as having more shakes ect.

at the moment i wait a week before training the same body part. on steroids how soon can u train same body part?

any extra hints ect would be great help. thanks guys.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why Dbol only, are you afraid to pin? Dbol only is not advised, I would base it with Test.

It's more then just "eating a shit load" You want to eat a good caloric surplus if you're bulking. Your food choices should all be quality protein,carbs, and fats. It's not best to just eat whatevers in sight and not pay attention to your macros, you can pack on a good amount of fat doing that.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    How much research have you done? Have you looked into the effects of cycling before your endocrine system is fully developed? I think you should take the next few years and read up on AAS and proper diet/training. It would work out so much better for you .

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer View Post
    How much research have you done? Have you looked into the effects of cycling before your endocrine system is fully developed? I think you should take the next few years and read up on AAS and proper diet/training. It would work out so much better for you .

Listen to this guy man, hit the nutrition section and those guys will get you dialed in and on your way to natural gains till you reach a proper age!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Test ONLY first cycle. Oral only cycles are horrible.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer View Post
    And this! ^^

Thread Information