SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member

First cycle planner

OK, here goes, after mulling it over for a long time, I may turn to the dark side sometime soon. I'm 31, 5'10, 200, promised myself I'd learn how to manipulate diet first before doing it. Got that down finally after the last year, so now that the opportunity will present itself I just might do it.

Looking over all the options, I'm told that I should be able to obtain the more common stuff. So here's what I'm thinking, and why. A few questions as well. From what I understand this is typical of a first cycle:

The nitty:
    Week 1-4: Dbol 35mg a day
    Week 1-10 Test Enan 400mg a week
    Week 1-10 EQ 400mg a week
    Week 13-16 usual Clomid therapy (1 of 300, 2-11 at 100, 12-21 at 50)
    Nolvadex on hand
    Supplementation with Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle and Cranberry daily

The gritty:
    From what I understand, the Dbol is to kick-start the whole thing off. It's quick acting, non-lasting, and makes you retain a lot of water.
    The enan and EQ are much slower acting, but also work for weeks.
    I wasn't sure which test to choose, but enan seems to be a popular choice, and also common which I'll most likely need. Under the impression Enan will also cause lots of bloating. Water retention isn't a big deal to me; I guess I won't know until I try it! EQ seems to be more of a slow and sure kind of drug.
    Was looking at liquidex, but it's awfully expensive, and I'd only want it for the gyno protection really. I will have nolvadex, so I think I might forgo the liquidex.

I'm under the impression I don't use nolva unless I think something is wrong. Looking over my notes the one thing I don't recall offhand is how much to use.

Herbs are for liver and prostate aid.

Also, on the test and EQ, if you're going 400 a week, would most people do 200 twice a week?

Still not sure if I should do a legs-push-pull-rest-push-pull-rest workout schedule, or break it up to a 5day split, chest-bi-legs-tri-back-rest-rest.
    I did the former for a long time, trying the latter now. Still feels weird doing a body part only every seven days, but they do get a harder workout certainly

Hmm, that's all that comes to mind at the moment... suggestions peoples?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    IMO you should extend the test one week and also up it to 500mg. Why do you think liquidex is expensive???-you must not be looking in the right place.

Otherwise, good to see that you did some homework. Best of luck to you!

It's the impression I was under, it seems to be much more expensive than nolva or clomid; perhaps I just haven't come across the right options. I'll look into it more.

checked up on Nolva, seems like if you "get in trouble" most people seem to like 40mg first day, 20mg until symptoms disappear, and then up to you if you want to continue...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    definately up the test to 500mg. Itl make it easier to measure too considering enanthate comes 250mg/ml. Inject 2x per week you are right on that. Only use the nolva if you have gyno symptoms (not just paranoia) nolva can hinder your gains so running it full cycle can make you like the one legged man in an ass kicking contest....well, so to speak. sounds like you have done your research bro. Like vette said liquidex isnt expensive at all, but its brother armidex can be. Id say you could either run the test and eq for 10-12 weeks with clomid 3 weeks after last test injection...

your on the right track...just make sure you are eating like a madman and youll grow no doubt.

peace

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd go with the test only first, then add the eq on you second and the d-bol on your third. So your third cycle will look like the one you posted.

JohnnyB

syma, yeah, I think I'm gonna try and snag some liquidex while I'm at it. Better to waste a little money than to have something potentially go very wrong.

Johnny, I may not have that luxury... this opportunity for me to buy at all has never come up before, and I don't know if it will again. So figured I'd go for full force while I can. If anything I'd forgo the dbol , but I always thought it was better practice to combine two different things at once...

joe_capone is offline Member
    nice avatar u got.. REPTILE from Mortal Kombat 2. damn i miss that game. lol

Best one of the series

Thread Information