Itsapipelinething is offline New Member

Back into fitness

Ok so I'm 34 6'"1 255 and I haven't worked out in over a year due to injury and fell into bad eating habits do gained 30 pounds! I'm going back at it and I'm more dedicated then ever I'm looking to weight 225 and shave body fat and I'm wondering if a cycle of test would help me get going full tilt and help keep me focused I spent three years working out regularly and I lost most of it in a year so just wondering if one or two cycles would do me any good my diet is back in check do I know fat will drop off but the fat that has formed around arm puts seem to take forever to burn off! Just looking for a kickstart so please give me some help

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    AAS doesn't "kickstart" a diet nor is it a diet pill. You really should have a solid year or more back in the gym to prepare the tendons and ligments for added muscle growth caused by AAS...during that year work on a good diet and cardio plan to burn fat and build a solid base for AAS to work with

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Really AAS is not a magic potion. Diet and exercise is the key. So instead of putting in the hard work we just take juice and get all fit. WRONG!! Focus and commitment don't come in a bottle or pill.

Thanks guys I guess that was the slap in the face I needed your right nothing works better than diet, proper workouts and just plan old hard work!!!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsapipelinething View Post
    Thanks guys I guess that was the slap in the face I needed your right nothing works better than diet, proper workouts and just plan old hard work!!!
    Give is a year a TRUE dedication and get everthing running smooth. Hit up out nutrition section...you couldnt find better help thean those guys...and it's free

Yes def will do! I'm going to check out nutrition section, thanks again

Thread Information