flexgolf is offline Member

aspirating..its been said before

to those of you who dont think it can happen to you. today, in my second week of injections (third so far overall), i hit a vein in the upper outer part of right glute. yup, the blood came dripping in the syringe, and wow was i shocked. switched pins, and i went to my quad out of fear of poking in the glute again.

just a reminder to always aspirate . even in the glutes, where its a bitch to do so. everyone wants the muscle, but dont risk your life over it.
    Last edited by flexgolf; 06-14-2003 at 10:55 AM.

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    lol , thats funny bro its hard to find a vein that area.. i hit a vein on my first calf injection though...

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    yeah bro, you must have some bad luck to have already hit a vein in the glute... the area where you have the least chance of hitting one in the first place. Let alone this is only your third shot.

I was lucky last cycle to have only hit the jackpot once out of 100+ shots. Funny because when I did draw blood, I was thinking that I was having good luck so far for not hitting a vein yet... and this was right before I aspirated. Strange.

btrain is offline Junior Member
    Ive only hit a vein once in my bicep but never anywhere else. I guess ive just got lucky so far.

Thread Information