Thread: deca injection

mikey27 is offline New Member

deca injection

okay, im about to start a deca and dbol cycle and was wondering about the deca injection. if im going to do say 200 mgs a week do i spread the shots over a few days to get the 200 mgs, or do i take all 200 mgs in one shot? im confused on that subject. thanks alot for the help.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You could take it all in one shot per week but where's the test?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It would be wise before starting this cycle to do some research....... Are you going to run just 200mg of Deca a week? You're not going to run test with this cycle? What do you have planned for PCT?

Tony "G" Monster is offline New Member
    I just came off of a 10 week cycle of Deca starting out at 200mg/week then going to 400mg then back to 200/mg - spreading it out with two injections per week and for my pct I used NATURAL anti-estrogen formula, no clomid because my cycle wasn't that strong.

I know it's not much at all, but all I want is a little more size. I was already 235lbs of lean muscle mass standing at 5' 9". I was a fucking beast before the roids!!

My suggestion to you is to make sure you're ready to use gear. Make sure you have at least a year or two of intense training and proper nutrition. Make most of your gains naturally without the juice. Just consume lots of Andro, Nor-Andro, Legal test, Protein, Calories, amino acids, etc. Then, once you've made all of your gains the natural way, then you move to steroids . If you do it that way, your body will respond alot better to the roids. Trust Me!!!!!!!!

- "Strength & Honor"

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    "Just consume lots of Andro, Nor-Andro, Legal test, Protein, Calories, amino acids, etc." IMO I would stear clear of the andros and legal test. All that crap is is side effects in a bottle. It sounds like you are smart and training hard. Lean away from the gear, you will know when you are ready. SG1

toolman is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=Tony "G" Monster]I just came off of a 10 week cycle of Deca starting out at 200mg/week then going to 400mg then back to 200/mg - spreading it out with two injections per week and for my pct I used NATURAL anti-estrogen formula, no clomid because my cycle wasn't that strong.

QUOTE]
    Tony G I think your making a mistake with pct. You say your cycle isn't that strong, and it wasn't in terms of dosage. It was, however, Deca and that shuts down the hpta harder than any other steroid . You should absolutely use clomid to get things up and running.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    200mg of deca a week will do 2 things for you: 1.jack 2.shit

pin_cuzion is offline Junior Member
    i have to agree with asymmetrical1 on this subject. 200 mgs a week isnt going to do anything for you, especially if you arent going to include any test with the cycle. how much dbol are you running, and for how long? i would suggest getting your hands on some test before you start anything and doing some serious research on this subject.

ps. how old are you, and how much knowledge do you have on this matter?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    "Just consume lots of Andro, Nor-Andro, Legal test, Protein, Calories, amino acids, etc." IMO I would stear clear of the andros and legal test. All that crap is is side effects in a bottle. It sounds like you are smart and training hard. Lean away from the gear, you will know when you are ready. SG1
    Legal test isnt that bad, but its ineffective at less then 6 each 50 mg tabs a day. You have to get about 400 mg a day because digestive system will wipe out about 250 to 300 mg of that dose. There are little if any side effects because your estrogen levels will actually decline a little running 1-test. For this reason dudes on 1-test will not see any water retension and sometimes see the reverse effect with decline in water retension and bloating caused by creatine. Most of the time because of digestive system destroying most of the 1-test, most users are simply replacing their testosterone with 1-test, shutting down testosterone production, the decline in estrogen is because there is less real testosterone that can aromatase and 1-test is missing hydrogen atom in right place to allow it to be converted to estrogen.

Myself I found more sides like blurred vision and dizzyness from andro and nor-andro then from 1-test, 1 test on the other hand cut fat on my tummy like crazy and I still gained some 7-8 pounds over 30 days.

Thread Information