Full_Auto is offline Junior Member

Child custody, drug testing, & testosterone

hey guys, really could use some insight on this. i'm in the process of splitting up from my kids mother. we will be going to court over custody, child support, etc. she knows i've been on cycle, and wondering if this could be used against me by her during the hearing?? the problem is, she takes all kinds of prescription meds, some are prescribed, but some aren't. she's addicted to percocet which she takes all the time but is not prescribed to her, she buys them off the street. she also takes xanax, but that is prescribed. she also has diagnosed mental health issues including depression & she's bi-polar. it's been advised to me that i should claim she is an unfit parent and request drug testing. my concern is she knows i've been on cycle and i'm worried that if i request a drug test on her, she will do the same and i'll come up positive for synthetice testosterone . not sure how the court would respond to that. so if it's gonna be an issue for me, then i wouldn't be able to use her drug use as leverage. so wondering if anyone has any experience with a similar situation or may have some suggestions as to how i should handle it. i took my last injection sunday and i skipped my tuesday injection cuz i'm in the mindset that i need to come off cycle and start PCT next week. i've been running 500mg Test Enanthate per week. any info u can give me would be appreciated.

a few more details:

ME:

45k per year income, full time
    no criminal record
    no diagnosed medical issues
    no diagnosed mental health issues
    Class A LTC firearms
    own 2 vehicles outright
    zero debt
    not on welfare, EBT, or any type of government assistance

HER:

criminal record (domestic violence, drunk driving)
    20k per year income, part time
    depression, bi polar (diagnosed)
    owns 1 vehicle
    5k in debt
    CFC utility assistance
    EBT food stamps
    on multiple medications, prescribed & non-prescribed

if any of that matters....

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    the best advice is attain a good lawyer

i've never heard of either party having to do drug testing based on he said/she said but nothing surprises me anymore....

the steroid accusation would be scarier to the court as they arent educated and will only think of the stigma steroids have so thats not going to help...

bump

a performance enhancer scarier than illegal narcotics use?? with a clean record to prove i'm not psycho??

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    sorry to hear.. good luck dude!

get a good attorney like jpkman said

proving the mother unfit is hard to do from what ive heard, esp if u live in the south like me!

to us, no...

to the courts, yes

lawyer?

exactly,

here in florida the bitch could be giving free blow jobs and a dog fighting club in the back yard and still get custody

yeah i'm thinking lawyer is in my future. i'm in MA

yeh, some of the legal eagles would want to know the state to offer opinion...

a GOOD lawyer is your best bet...they have seen almost everything and know what sways the specific court you will be in..

wish you and the child the best outcome possible bro

DO NOT trust her whatever you do whether she's been good in the past or whatever...not saying u cant be friends/peaceful if she lets it, of course thats best...but....

my vile scummy ex uses our children as pawns to try to make me suffer...worse mother in the world...sends them to school in clothes that cats pee on, doesnt clean up after the cats and dogs and the shit they leave behind...shit meaning literally

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    exactly,

here in florida the bitch could be giving free blow jobs and a dog fighting club in the back yard and still get custody
    LMAO!! sad but more than likely close to true.. LOL..

and i'm not trying to take the kid away from her completely, but trying to get split 50/50 cuz i def don't think she should have my daughter more than me. and if she's pumping cash into percs, i don't feel i need to be giving her money either.

Quote Originally Posted by Full_Auto View Post
    and i'm not trying to take the kid away from her completely, but trying to get split 50/50 cuz i def don't think she should have my daughter more than me. and if she's pumping cash into percs, i don't feel i need to be giving her money either.
    50/50 split is prob more doable esp since u were married and living together. the worst part is how hard all of this is on the children. i wish u, and them especially, the best..

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    my vile scummy ex uses our children as pawns to try to make me suffer...worse mother in the world...sends them to school in clothes that cats pee on, doesnt clean up after the cats and dogs and the shit they leave behind...shit meaning literally
    did we date the same girl?? lol....her cats piss wherever too and she could care less. i hate ****ing cats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    50/50 split is prob more doable esp since u were married and living together. the worst part is how hard all of this is on the children. i wish u, and them especially, the best..
    we were never married, just lived together

stpete is offline Banned
    Never text or email, leave messages w/ her when conversing!!! Never! What i have done is this: Tell her that you want more custody, primarily full custody but w/her having reasonable visitation as it's not your intention to take her mother away from her. You just believe she's in better hands w/you right now till she gets things worked out w/herself. And your sole responsibility is what's in the best interest of your daughter. Tell her that you want to do this as amicably as possible w/minimal lawyer/court proceedings.

Now, that approach probably won't work. so, when she forces you to get an attorney, tell her that she brought it all upon herself as you wished for it not to go this far. Then tell her that on no uncertain terms, things will come out if i have to to see that your little girl is in the best hands. This will get her to thinking. and if she indeed does do those drugs, and has half a brain, she will reconsider. Yes, your lawyer can, and should bring up drug abuse. And yes, tests can be performed. I wouldn't be worried in the least about AAS use vs. the drugs you described. Now, if her history looked liked yours, and she was clean and you were using AAS, that would be a different story. Also inform her when you win custody, she will be paying you child support. and when she falls behind, license gets suspended, the arrears start kicking in, and eventually(but it takes a long time), jail will be in the future for her. Try to say all this w/a smile and confidence.

Also let her know that a Guardian ad Lidum will be assigned to the case to do research, past and present, on the both of you. And they're not cheap and demand payment before final hearing. This should get her attention as well.

Yes, it's hard to get a child from a mother, but you have a damn good chance.

Good Luck!

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full_Auto
    IMO you should fight for full custody. Having the best interest of the children coming first is usually the courts view. If you can prove that the child will benefit most from being with you, it can happen. I'm not saying don't let them see each other, but full time living with one patent is alway more stable for a Childs developing mind, body and emotions. Children need structure and bouncing back and forth is hellish for them. I feel your doing the right thing and I wish you the best of luck. Test e is detectable for 3 months i believe, but stuff like Tren and deca are in your system for a while. 18 months I believe... Do a pct and then let the courts know about the drug use. Percoxet is dangerous and especially if she is driving around with your child.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    My parents are divorced and my father is a divorce attorney solely for fathers. I know from being in and out of the courts, viewing the procedures it could get real ugly. Women are ruthless when it comes to their kids, regardless if they are fit or not.

Personally I have no idea about the AAS vs. her drug use, just stopping in to say best of luck to you.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a good lawyer and get youre system clean just in case,better safe than sorry.
    Good luck and hope everything works out for the kids

we were never married, just lived together
    its part of todays entitled society...wtf cares...i'll do wtf i want when i want...mindset of many

did we date the same girl?? lol....her cats piss wherever too and she could care less. i hate ****ing cats!!!
    i meant to quote this not the other...i definitely dont hate cats but that fvcking bitch is the most slovenly woman i've ever met or heard of

DB1982 is offline Member
    My best advice to you is get a GOOD woman lawyer. They know all the little games women try to play.

And when they see an ex wife trying to pull some BS they are ruthless.

When I was talking to my lawyer about a divorce HE was more then willing to step aside because he knew his partner a female was better at divorce cases.
    Best thing is to be honest with your lawyer about everything so he/she can be ready for anything that may or may not come up.

samatash is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DB1982 View Post
    My best advice to you is get a GOOD woman lawyer. They know all the little games women try to play.

And when they see an ex wife trying to pull some BS they are ruthless.

When I was talking to my lawyer about a divorce HE was more then willing to step aside because he knew his partner a female was better at divorce cases.
    Best thing is to be honest with your lawyer about everything so he/she can be ready for anything that may or may not come up.
    Quoting this for emphasis. Go with this for sure, OP. Good luck.

Gamble32jn is offline Junior Member
    Man i was about to start a thread and ask the same thing. I know it takes around 3 weeks for Test to get outta your system. Im on both Tren and test an I have full custody of my daughter and I live in OK. Super hard to get full custody man I promise. An thanks to my recent EX-Girlfriend she is trying to get my child sent back to her mother which is not a good idea. They have been pushing to get me tested and I have no history of any violence or criminal record at all so Im Leary of how I could get tested over hear-say evidence but hey the world changes everyday and if i remember correctly it would take a good sum of money to get the specific steroid you are on found cause of all the tests they would have to run but i know your testosterone level would show it is High with you taking test but heck you can get Test booster pills at wal-mart lol.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Why would you want your kid around an addict?

Thread Information