paintball774 is offline Associate Member

This is what was available to be help on first cycle

30ml-Test E, 10ml-D-bol, 20ml-Deca ,100 nolva,20ml hcg
    i wanna run 500mg of test e a week with a preload. any sample dosages with days to inject

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    What is the gear dosed at? you should get some clomid

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Is this your first cycle? Test ONLY if it is.

Most Common Beginners Cycles

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJZv62fX_fs

im just saying the stuff i have listed is is what i could get thats all i have.

We still dont know what your gear is dosed at? I would not run a cycle with out clomid included in pct.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball774 View Post
    im just saying the stuff i have listed is is what i could get thats all i have.
    Well then you don't have what you need to run a responsible cycle. You don't even have an Aromatase Inhibitor.

Wait until you have everything ON HAND before you begin.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Provided that your stats are in check....(you should post them up for us to see) the vets will able to assist you better. You should stick with test only if your ready for a first cycle.
    Typical test only cycle is 400-500mg per week. (This is a safe beginner dose) Leave the dbol alone for now, and DEFINATLY leave the deca alone for a few cycles. Deca is in the catogory of 19nor compounds. These are the most dangerous and have not only put people in the hospital, but can cause death if you dont know what you are doing with them.
    Stats include - age, weight, height, body fat%, training experience, you should also tell us what you are trying to accomplish with this first cycle. (i.e. bulking/shredding, etc) and like the other guys said, we need to know what your stuff is dosed at. Depending on where it was manufactured/produced, they are not all dosed the same.....

Also for a proper pct, you need enough nolva to run 40ed for two weeks and then 20mg ed for another two weeks after that, as well as enough clomid to run about 70mg ed for two weeks and another 35mg ed for two weeks after that....Also you need an aromatase inhibitor to run "on cycle" you need to research what they are, the different kinds, and how they should be taken (what dose to run and how often)......you also need to learn about HCG , what it does for you and also how to run that properly.

Do yourself a favor and do a lot more research, read all the stickies on this site, and ask a lot more questions before you begin this so you dont get yourself hurt....just my .02, good luck to you bro

30ml of test is enough to run a standard 12 week cycle......your nolva, clomid, and various different aromatase inhibitors are available through are site sponsor ar-r , just click the banner at the top of the page to get to thier site.
    But like Mickey said, i dont believe your ready to beginn yet, you need to learn and have a better understanding of all these compounds before you put them into your body, just keep asking questions if you dont understand, lots of people are here to help
    Last edited by Wes201; 12-22-2012 at 07:17 PM.

ok i get what u mean. test e 250mg/ml, deca 1ml/100mg, dbol 20mg tab, nova 20mg tabs, hcg 10000iu 10ml

i was hoping to get the aid from the ar-r but i wasnt sure of quality and what was what due to the name changes

ar-r is good to go

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball774 View Post
    ok i get what u mean. test e 250mg/ml, deca 1ml/100mg, dbol 20mg tab, nova 20mg tabs, hcg 10000iu 10ml

Ok, so then you have enogh nolva for you pct, as well as more then enough hcg , but you still need the clomid as well as an AI. i choose to Run Adex (ar-r calls it liquidex) for my aromatase inhibitor (.25mg EOD), But many other will recommend Aromasin instead for a simple cycle

Ar-r products are good to go.....Many if not all members here will vouch for that. And also thier prices more then fair, and shipping speed is excellent

PLEASE POST UP THEM STATS FOR US BRO
    Last edited by Wes201; 12-22-2012 at 07:29 PM.

appreciate it wes. 6'2 225 14% fat clean diet

Thread Information