caguy is offline New Member

Looking for a good first cycle

I have read and read on here about the different cycles and what not. I completely understand that diet has alot to do with how much you gain but in mass and strength.

Looking for a good starter cycle. Something for a little jump start.

I am 24 yrs old, about 195, 6'2", around 13% bf.
    I have been lifting for about 8 years now. Had good results in college. Played baseball so we were on a strict routine. I tore just about everything in my shoulder and had to get reconstructive shoulder surgery(about 2 1/2 yrs ago). Lost about 15 pounds in muscle mass. After rehab and everything i started to lift light again to try to get back in the swing of things and then got out of it for about 6 months after i found out that i could never throw again. About 6-7 months ago i started hitting it hard and heavy again. I have put on about 4 pounds thats it. Talked to my doc about my diet and everything and he said idk how im not gaining more weight than less than a pound a month. Just looking for some input. It feels like everytime i leave the gym i cant move basically because i lifted so hard but still no results. Strength has gone up a little but no mass or big jumps in weight.

Like i said above, i have read and read and i think i am more confused now than anything.

Looking forward to hearing everything you all have to say.
    New to this so if you could minimize the abbreviations that would be great!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    If ur not gaining any weight fat or muscle then its your diet. Also with ur shoulder and training on and off i would give it m ore time. Jumping on cycke this early will be more stress on it and chance of injury
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I was fully released about 2 years ago, is that still too soon? And i eat so much i can barley walk. Eat alot of chicken, steak, rice, pasta, eggs. Protein shake in the morning and after i work out within 15 minutes. What do i need to change?

I have lifted ever since i got injured too so about 2 years now but just wanted to start bulking up about 7 months ago, its been a steady work out routine just to stay in shape but i want more now, probably made it sound like i lift for a couple months off and on. I have worked out about 5 days a week for 2 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by caguy View Post
    I was fully released about 2 years ago, is that still too soon? And i eat so much i can barley walk. Eat alot of chicken, steak, rice, pasta, eggs. Protein shake in the morning and after i work out within 15 minutes. What do i need to change?
    You need to figure out the marcros
    Im sure ur shoulder is ok fir normal use but if ur been training naturalky for only 6 months thrn jump on cycle the strenght gains may be alot for it

Alright that sounds good. What would you recommend for a diet? There anyway you could post a link or go meal by meal with me?

Quote Originally Posted by caguy View Post
    Alright that sounds good. What would you recommend for a diet? There anyway you could post a link or go meal by meal with me?
    We have a nutrition section here. Start a thread and post what u eT meal by meal now

Thread Information