CarbonCopy is offline Member

Clen as bad as they say it is or all hype?

I got some clen and I've used it in the past w/o any problems, but I never took more then 4 tabs per day. I've done ECA and the sides were to harsh for me. My questions is, do you guys think clen is as bad as what a lot of people have been saying lately, or is it just bad hype? I know that ECA makes me feel crazy and way too jumpy to want to hit that again. Thoughts?

Peace,
    CC

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    That's strange bro, most say clen (including me) has minor sides... less than even an ECA. It's hype, I rate clen the lowest and DNP the highest on my Whoisdaman-fat-burning danger scale, lol.

If you don't have problems while on it then why worry.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I had some 40mcg pills last time I cycled clen with an NYC and had very little sides as well. I was up to 200mcg/day without any sides until it exacerbated (had to say that word) my sweating.

A buddy of mine only needed 120mcg to start getting mild shakes and high temperature, so it all depends on the way your body handles it. I had used it 3 times before though, so that may have something to do with it.

As far as ECA goes it makes me more jittery and jumpy without doing as good a job with fat burning. I switched to an NYC last time with clen and thought it worked pretty well. Once again, personal tolerance and preference.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    im not too sure why clen isnt OTC,i mean ephedra has caused alot more problems than clen has IMO.also DNP and t3 are far more dangerous.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Clen isnt OTC because it has too long of a half-life compared to Albuterol

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i love clen ...who has been saying its bad? hadn't heard that one...maybe you are referring to ephedrine?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    ECA doesn't make me feel lean like Clen did. I felt some shakes on the Clen, but nothing I couldn't handle. I posted this topic because I was seeing a lot of bad stuff over on elite about Clen. Some of the guys were saying it effects the thyroid and the heart. So I was freakin out!

Peace,
    CC

Matt Foley is offline Member
    i usually take one before bed i love the stuff

Thread Information