crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances

Post question on sides of test cypionate

If my test cypionate level is too high at 400mg per week what kind of sides might I have..like sleepy, loss of energy, not a great appetite but just, maybe some headache ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    400mg is an average dose. High estrogen will be side so u should use an ai.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike
    If my test cypionate level is too high at 400mg per week what kind of sides might I have..like sleepy, loss of energy, not a great appetite but just, maybe some headache ?
    Huh? Sounds like you should get some BW done and be evaluated .

Nakanoshima is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    You should be feeling all the opposite of those.

My blood work one week ago said my total test was 7,331 ng/dL ...my free was 2,453 ng/dL and my estradiol was 95 pg/mL. When I started out before cycle my test was 619 ng/dL I meet with her next week but....I gotta go in with some self knowledge or she is going to say well just STOP and we will let your body get back to normal by itself in ...? a while ?? in between ? and during. I asked he on the phone via nurse about AI and she said hey no, why ????
    I need some help here. my appetite is up n down, and my energy might have something to do with other meds. Headaches and some water are prob from prednisone for busitis and shoulders

how about your blood pressure? get it checked might be gettin up there causing your headaches. but yea should be feeling the opposite of what your going through now

I'll check it tomorrow. Know anything about the bw testosterone results. I have them in my hand and am looking at them. My estradiol is double the high range of 56 mine is 95.

Your test levels are through the roof! 270-1070 ng/dL total test and 50-210 pg/mL is considered normal ranges. High E2 is dangerous and you need to get that under control. Are you taking an AI? If not YOU NEED to get some asap to control those elevated E2 levels. You can get some from the sponser Ar-r . Grab some liquidex and take it .25mg eod or more if needed. this most def could be the result of the headaches. I hope this helps.

thanks for the info. meeting with the doc as I sad Wed. Don't know if she'll cooperate she doesn't like what I'm doing so she might not want to support me. Anyway I checked it out in here. cool

Thread Information