Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member

Another ? About var

Ok so I done about 8 cycles of just var back in the early 90's, no AI no pct no test, I was lucky cause I made gains and always came back fine. I know I was young and dumb. My ? Is say I want to do a 8 week cycle, and don't really want to do a 400-500 mg ew of test. What would be the least amount of test that I could take with it .

Atomini is offline Banned
    A TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) dose of Testosterone should suffice and is in fact what I always suggest to anyone. TRT doses are exactly what they mean - a dose designed to simply replace the body's natural endogenous production. A TRT dose would be 100mg per week, for example, considering the human body on its own (depending on genetics, age, nutrition, lifestyle habits, etc.) produces about 50 - 70mg weekly. 100mg weekly of exogenous Testosterone should provide close to that amount, considering we don't live in a perfect world and there is always wasteage. Anything higher than 100mg weekly is too much in my opinion. 100mg weekly of Testosterone could be 25mg EOD of Testosterone Propionate , or 100mg weekly of Testosterone Enanthate (split into 2x weekly administration of 50mg per shot).

The benefits of using Testosterone at a TRT dose in your cycles is lower rates of aromatization (resulting in little to zero bloating, etc.) while using your other primary anabolic (Anavar ) to experience the gains and benefits solely from that, without having supraphysiological levels of Testosterone to interfere.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Why would you not want to take 400-500mg of test since test is the base AAS???

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Why would you not want to take 400-500mg of test since test is the base AAS???
    Maybe he isn't interested in the bloating, potential gyno, etc. without having to necessitate the use of an AI to keep it under control.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Maybe he isn't interested in the bloating, potential gyno, etc. without having to necessitate the use of an AI to keep it under control.
    yes with no AI then I would agree but I would much rather make my cycle up with a test base with Var thrown in instead of the other way around!

The reason being with my experience with var, I use it solely for core fat loss and lean mass gains that stay. I don't really want another 20 lbs lbm, I'm big enough. Plus due to a high psa which is being worked on now I promised my wife I wouldnot do anymore high test cycles. i justwantuse the var for the fat burning effects and before anyone chimes in it works for me always have do idc about studies or anything else it works for me

Thanks atomini so when I start ill do 100 mg ew cyp, think it would be alright to just do 1 pin a week, or split it.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Thanks atomini so when I start ill do 100 mg ew cyp, think it would be alright to just do 1 pin a week, or split it.
    You can get away with 1 pin per week, but I suggest splitting it (Monday and Thursday works) in order to maintain stable blood levels.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    The reason being with my experience with var, I use it solely for core fat loss and lean mass gains that stay. I don't really want another 20 lbs lbm, I'm big enough. Plus due to a high psa which is being worked on now I promised my wife I wouldnot do anymore high test cycles. i justwantuse the var for the fat burning effects and before anyone chimes in it works for me always have do idc about studies or anything else it works for me
    I wasn't busting your chops...just didn't lay that info out at first!
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    You can get away with 1 pin per week, but I suggest splitting it (Monday and Thursday works) in order to maintain stable blood levels.
    Yup^^^^

I know that lunk, lol been here and have read alot your post. I did not think you was. I was just replying to why not full dose of test.

Thread Information