Thread: Tren cycle

beenie is offline Senior Member

Tren cycle

I am planning a 12 week tren cycle for cutting. Will do 50 mg/day for 12 weeks. Was planning to discontinue deca while on tren. This makes sense, right?

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    yes you should discontinue deca . first time tren should be Acetate 75mg EOD for 6 weeks.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    12 weeks of tren is not advisable.
    8 maximum. And that is a long time on tren.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats please. Cycle experience.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Stats and cycle experience are a must please like Cape asked.

Assuming your considering Tren E 12 weeks is fine in my book! But I want to see your whole cycle plan!

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I have no idea how you can make this incredibly broad statement from the little amount of info given. I am running tren a right now for the first time started at 50mg/day and upped it to 75/day about 3 weeks in, and planning on running for 8 weeks. is that first time cycle based on anything or just your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Stats please. Cycle experience.
    50 or 60 cycles completed - possibly more. Usually deca /test. Sometimes deca/tes/winny. Threw in Anavar a couple of time. I know my body pretty well.

I have not done tren before, but decided to try it to cut. I am actually pretty big and cut as it is, but I really want to get ripped on this. I am 6'5", 220, 8.5% bf.

And I have Tren A. I really don't care about size as much as I do about keeping a cut look. I had not begun this cycle yet was planning to begin Jan 1. Figured I would post before I do. I read a post where someone said that 50mg/day was better than 75 eod and helped avoid insomnia and night sweats....

The basic idea was 50mg tren day and 500 mg test /week: week 1 to 8 week 9-12 would be the same + throw in winny at 50mg/day (I sometimes go six weeks on winny).

As I have not yet begun, I am very open to advice. I have my gear so its really a matter of how I apportion it or whether I use it for multiple cycles as opposed to just the one that I had planned.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    50 ED or 75 EOD won't make that much of a difference since its tren -a and you can adjust dosages if needed depending.

Are you cruising/blasting? I don't see the problem with running tren longer than 12 weeks if you're getting bloodwork done and watching blood pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Allaaro View Post
    50 ED or 75 EOD won't make that much of a difference since its tren -a and you can adjust dosages if needed depending.

Are you cruising/blasting? I don't see the problem with running tren longer than 12 weeks if you're getting bloodwork done and watching blood pressure.
    Cruising for a few years actually. Blood work done every three months or more often.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie View Post
    50 or 60 cycles completed - possibly more. Usually deca /test. Sometimes deca/tes/winny. Threw in Anavar a couple of time. I know my body pretty well.

I have not done tren before, but decided to try it to cut. I am actually pretty big and cut as it is, but I really want to get ripped on this. I am 6'5", 220, 8.5% bf.

And I have Tren A. I really don't care about size as much as I do about keeping a cut look. I had not begun this cycle yet was planning to begin Jan 1. Figured I would post before I do. I read a post where someone said that 50mg/day was better than 75 eod and helped avoid insomnia and night sweats....

The basic idea was 50mg tren day and 500 mg test /week: week 1 to 8 week 9-12 would be the same + throw in winny at 50mg/day (I sometimes go six weeks on winny).

As I have not yet begun, I am very open to advice. I have my gear so its really a matter of how I apportion it or whether I use it for multiple cycles as opposed to just the one that I had planned.
    I dont see anything wrong with what you have planned, but i would run the tren a with test P ( not sure if thats the test you has planned), i also don't see nothing wrong with you adding winny at the end , but, i dont think you will need it...IF you are 220 right now with 8.5 percent body fat, you going to be hard has a rock by the time you are done with the tren, by the time you get to use, the winny, you wont see a difference.. you will get the most from the tren and test.... having said that, i think you just be spending money on winny when you dont need it.... tren is a great drug, especially for someone like you that did a lot of cycles, and never used tren before, you will see amazing results.
    This is exactly when someone should use tren, NOT in their first cycle or 5th cycle.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Add masteron instead of winni. Will love it, especially already being so lean

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Age?

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Add masteron instead of winni. Will love it, especially already being so lean
    At this late stage, I already have the winny. Will check out masteron for future cycles though. With a couple months to go, I may be able to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    I dont see anything wrong with what you have planned, but i would run the tren a with test P ( not sure if thats the test you has planned), i also don't see nothing wrong with you adding winny at the end , but, i dont think you will need it...IF you are 220 right now with 8.5 percent body fat, you going to be hard has a rock by the time you are done with the tren, by the time you get to use, the winny, you wont see a difference.. you will get the most from the tren and test.... having said that, i think you just be spending money on winny when you dont need it.... tren is a great drug, especially for someone like you that did a lot of cycles, and never used tren before, you will see amazing results.
    This is exactly when someone should use tren, NOT in their first cycle or 5th cycle.
    Thanks for this. Have lots of Test C and Test E around. To be honest, I never really believed a huge difference.

Thanks for this. Have lots of Test C and Test E around. To be honest, I never really believed a huge difference.
    Age? Just curious.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    50 or 60 cycles...and on TRT for a few years. I'm guessing he's not a youngin....unless the cycles were weekly heh.

I also support the comment on adding masteron . You'll love that stuff with tren /test getting to lower bodyfat numbers.
    Last edited by Allaaro; 12-29-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    There is a whole lot od do this and do that's being thrown around in here. This is your first tren cycle and I would advise to treat it with respect and get accustomed to the compound before worrying what else can be added. NOTHING needs to be added to a tren cycle...it's plenty strong all on it's own!

Please if you would answer Mick's question about your age....

You are right, not a big difference between test c and test e, but there is a big difference when using test p.... test P kicks in within days, so its better to use it with tren A... iF you use tren a with test c or e , your tren will kick in within days, but your test will only start kicking in on your 3rd week or so ...
    If you are dead set on using test C or E, then i would start my tren A, maybe on the third week, something else to consider too, since you are cutting, is keeping your test lower then your tren...

now, just because everyone else is curious, and now, i am too ( cause thats a lot of cycels under your belt)... how old are you? im 41 and i don't think ive done 20 or 30 cycles yet.... And what do you have planned for PCT

You are right, not a big difference between test c and test e, but there is a big difference when using test p.... test P kicks in within days, so its better to use it with tren A... iF you use tren a with test c or e , your tren will kick in within days, but your test will only start kicking in on your 3rd week or so ...
    If you are dead set on using test C or E, then i would start my tren A, maybe on the third week, something else to consider too, since you are cutting, is keeping your test lower then your tren...

now, just because everyone else is curious, and now, i am too ( cause thats a lot of cycels under your belt)... how old are you? im 41 and i don't think ive done 20 or 30 cycles yet.... And what do you have planned for PCT
    I am older than you....let's just leave it at that. I have a lot of people fooled. Its a matter of staying in shape and a great plastic surgeon! If you really feel that you MUST know, drop me a PM.

I am older than you....let's just leave it at that. I have a lot of people fooled. Its a matter of staying in shape and a great plastic surgeon!
    Whats the big deal? You have complete anonymity. How old are you? Thanks.

Im 47 btw..

I am older than you....let's just leave it at that. I have a lot of people fooled. Its a matter of staying in shape and a great plastic surgeon!
    lol... i liked the part about the plastic surgeon...O.K, that should make everyone happy

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Whats the big deal? You have complete anonymity. How old are you? Thanks.

Im 47 btw..
    lol... you don't give up do you?

You make a good point. I will PM you, Kinda hypersensitive about the topic.

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beenie

You make a good point. I will PM you, Kinda hypersensitive about the topic.
    Age is just a number it'll buff out

No. And particularly when someone tries to convince me 2+2=5.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    No. And particularly when someone tries to convince me 2+2=5.
    Many weight lifers are not so good in math. Check the way weights get re-racked.

I hope that my PM answered any questions that you may have had.

Many weight lifers are not so good in math. Check the way weights get re-racked.

I hope that my PM answered any questions that you may have had.
    You can say that again.

Im still wondering how the average AAS user can run 60+ cycles in only 13-14 years? But i digress, c'est la vie.

Your secret is safe with me.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

You can say that again.

Im still wondering how the average AAS user can run 60+ cycles in only 13-14 years? But i digress, c'est la vie.

Your secret is safe with me.
    I was hopping the 60 was a typo. 60 cycles!?!?! Seriously? How could someone run 60 cycles and not know what they are doing?

PM me. I really don't think that you read my PM very carefully. Rather than allowing this to digress any further, I really think it better.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I was hopping the 60 was a typo. 60 cycles!?!?! Seriously? How could someone run 60 cycles and not know what they are doing?
    Im assuming you think its a lot? if so then i agree with you, that the 50 or 60 cycles seems a lot, especially for the time this gentlemen has been training, BUT that does not mean, he should know everything about cycling.... this is is first time around with tren , so if you not sure what to do , why not ask? i think the smartest thing to do was get the opinion, from people that used it before.... i have been working out for over 20 years, and have done maybe close to 30 cycles, but i still ask for opinions IF im not sure of something... isn't this website for this? i have never used hgh or even test suspension as an example, so if i ever thought of using it, i would ask people opinion on the best way to run it .

Thread Information