SuperBird is offline Associate Member

yesterday and today i actually noticed a difference in my E.D. gear and dose add.

Ive posted many times about my E.D. on Tren . if my girl got me excited enough with a little manipulation i could get started but still had issues with going limp half way through. never ever achieving decent wood on tren.

in the beginning of my tren/test cycle i was doing prami .50. proviron .25. and no masteron . and had stick failure halfway through my sex sesion, never achieving any good length or hardness at all. just pathetic, only enough to work with.

a few days ago i found my gyno marble. I had upped my proviron to .50 from .25 daily. and out of sweat from the gyno marble i added my masteron .75 daily because i had no AI.

***yesterday and today, i didnt get steel but noticed a nice difference in my stick. it had good swelling, and pretty damned firm through out the session until finish. thats a nice improvement over softee with failure halfway through.

i dont know where to give the credit other than to the masteron and doubling my proviron. im running prami at 1.0mg per night, .50 proviron, and .75 masteron now and my stick was working for me. im going to up some dosages and see where it goes from there.

although bloodwork is definitely on my agenda.

** its an improvement, certainly no steel to be proud of, not nearly normal, but hey, no depression. it got a decent job done.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I'm really glad to know that your penis is working.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I'm really glad to know that your penis is working.
    thats precious, and i hope your sincere.

but i offered that up for anyone that is having the same issues but is using a different set of ancillaries with no luck. im sacrificing my dignity here for the team. embrace me.

Brodon is offline Junior Member
    the lack of estrogen maintenance scares me.. get some ai like liquidex

high levels of prolactin causes ED.. so the prami is probably helping

proviron and masterolone are dht based and also help your libido

you need to up the test you are taking.. if you are having ed while on cycle

you probably will see estradiol and e2 go beyond the normal range in blood work if you aren't taking any precautions at all
    Last edited by Brodon; 08-27-2010 at 12:01 PM. Reason: i was wrong

MMArmour is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    prami is gunna be ur new best buddy!

next to your girls vagina of course haha

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Nothing worse than Broke Dic Syndrome, maybe getting your balls caught in a conveyor belt would be worse.

Deltaflaze is offline New Member
    I'll alert the media.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are you talking about? You're taking fractions of mgs of proviron and masteron ? Learn how the dosing units work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What are you talking about? You're taking fractions of mgs of proviron and masteron? Learn how the dosing units work.
    i dont get it?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltaflaze View Post
    I'll alert the media.
    Stop being a smart ass, he is only trying to share information that may be helpful to someone else. That is what the forum is for.

I dont get it either, .25, .50 are normal doses of Proviron . I have not read of anyone going over 1.00

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post
    i dont get it?
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

I dont get it either, .25, .50 are normal doses of Proviron. I have not read of anyone going over 1.00
    .25 or .50 of what? Grams, milligrams, milliliters? It is normally dosed between 25 and 100mg per day, so where are you guys getting .25 or .5 from?
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 08-30-2010 at 02:53 PM.

Guys?

got fina? is offline Member
    SUPERBIRD: Ill share my experiencce with TREN , since ive ran it in sooo many of my past cycles. I used to think it was the compound from the gods. and it actually turned out to be the compound from hell.

I havve to admit i would probably never touch the stufff evver again. I used to be the horniest mofo you could evver meet. After my first Fina cycle that went away and i thought nothing of it since i thought a good pct will eventually bring it back.

At first i liked not being as horny because i felt more at peace with myself. Not having to drool every timme something hot crossed in from of me. I now hate it!!

Well to make a loooong story short, It has never fully returned to the way it once was, not even while on heavy amounts of test. .

Good luck with that stuff, and definately respecct it!!!

What are you talking about? You're taking fractions of mgs of proviron and masteron? Learn how the dosing units work.
    i think after 18 years i know how dosing units work. either that or i just got extremely lucky. for 18 years.

and yup. the post says specifically proviron and masteron .

.25 or .50 of what? Grams, milligrams, milliliters? It is normally dosed between 25 and 100mg per day, so where are you guys getting .25 or .5 from?
    are you serious? everyone thats read this can safely assume that we are talking about 25mg of proviron and 75mg of masteron. its the most common knowledge here. sometimes you just have to assume that the decimal was misplaced. but even a newb would completely recognize that misplacement and look beyond that.

im sorry if .25 and 25. really flipped you out when it comes to proviron. if it threw you off that much, dont make such a big deal, just exit the thread and someone else who clearly sees the point will helpfully and accurately answer as the other posts have.

i personally would have immediately understood the point and typo, as did the others.

sorry if you feel any grief over this, but you really flipped over something so incredibly simple. and offended me by telling me to learn the dosage system. your reply hasnt been very friendly or helpful.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    agreed man! Some people are just waiting for an opportunity to be a dipshiit d!ckhead.....this forum is for helping! Ya it was a no brainer to look past the damn decimal points...thought everybody was clear on that...GEEEEZUZ

Thumbs down

Ok, and since this an educational site full of newbies, I think it would be best to use the correct dosage units, instead of just randomly throwing decimal points around. This way we won't have newbies crying: "I took .25 mg of Proviron and .75 mg of Masteron everyday like Superbird does, along with my 5 thingymajiggers of test and I still got gyno!!"

How do you get .75 from 75mg?
    75mg would be .075g anyway, so it isn't an easily dismissible typo.

If you aren't going to list dosages properly, why even bother listing them? I'm not a psychic and I certainly am not going to assume that you know what you're doing. I didn't go though your post history to see how many years you've been using gear (which, BTW, means very little, since I know guys IRL that are close to getting a pro card and are complete 'tards that ask me how many mg of HCG they should be taking, even after I explain to them that they are measured in IUs or even just ml).

since I know guys IRL that are close to getting a pro card and are complete 'tards that ask me how many mg of HCG they should be taking, even after I explain to them that they are measured in IUs or even just ml).
    well, since all the IFBB come to you for professional advice. start your own column.

reflect on this, your the only one that couldnt figure it out. that doesnt speak much for your comprehensive skills.

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    agreed man! Some people are just waiting for an opportunity to be a dipshiit d!ckhead.....this forum is for helping! Ya it was a no brainer to look past the damn decimal points...thought everybody was clear on that...GEEEEZUZ
    thank you for that, thats one more testimonial that some clowns should do more reading and less posting.

well, since all the IFBB come to you for professional advice. start your own column.

reflect on this, your the only one that couldnt figure it out. that doesnt speak much for your comprehensive skills.
    So lets see...you're the one who made the mistake and didn't even recognize it when I asked about it...and I'm the obtuse one? Ok...whatever. And why would I need to start a column, when that's essentially what these AAS boards are?

And I said that these are guys are still sponsored amateurs who are close to getting their card, not current IFBB pros.

And I said that these are guys are still sponsored amateurs who are close to getting their card, not current IFBB pros.
    no. this is exactly what you said........

since I know guys IRL that are close to getting a pro card and are complete 'tards that ask me how many mg of HCG they should be taking,
    nothing you say makes sense, now your story is you advise amateurs that are about to get their pro card? i see one word of truth in your post there... you use the word "tards", which is what they would have to be to seek out your advice.

the more you speak, the less credibility you have.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 09-01-2010 at 09:00 AM.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    nothing you say makes sense, now your story is you advise amateurs that are about to get their pro card? i see one word of truth in your post there... you use the word "tards", which is what they would have to be to seek out your advice.

the more you speak, the less credibility you have.
    what he said makes perfect sense. someone close to getting a pro card, is still an amateur. being that you are not pro,until actually obtaining a "pro" card.

and regardless, why is this even an argument?? he had a very good point to begin with. not only is listing dosages improperly annoying, its also dangerous since this site is so full of newbs. ill agree, that he went about his inquisition in a rude manner. so if you want to argue, then argue about him being an azzhole. but you should certainly know better about posting dosages. even though im a seasoned user of AAS, i was also curious if you were using some odd ball dosing regime, in your battle against ED.

in any sense, im happy for you, that you found something that works for you.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    what he said makes perfect sense. someone close to getting a pro card, is still an amateur. being that you are not pro,until actually obtaining a "pro" card.

and regardless, why is this even an argument?? he had a very good point to begin with. not only is listing dosages improperly annoying, its also dangerous since this site is so full of newbs. ill agree, that he went about his inquisition in a rude manner. so if you want to argue, then argue about him being an azzhole. but you should certainly know better about posting dosages. even though im a seasoned user of AAS, i was also curious if you were using some odd ball dosing regime, in your battle against ED.
    This.

And yeah, I was a bit rude in my first post, but since you've returned the favor ten-fold since then, I'm just going to leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    i was also curious if you were using some odd ball dosing regime, in your battle against ED.
    well, you said you read that post about my dosing misplacement of the decimal..... and it says clearly that im on prami and proviron only. and you ask if im on an oddball dosing regime? yea, its pretty oddball. i feel comfortable with admitting that. even the newbs ask me why the hell would i do prami and proviron. i have no sensible answer.

And yeah, I was a bit rude in my first post,.
    thats what happens when rudeness meets intolerance. theres no place for your rudeness here or in any forum.

so let it end now. and i'll thank you to avoid any thread i create.

Thread Information