flyguy6661 is offline Member

which cycle will give the best results ?

which of these 2 cycles will give the better results and it may be obveous but its just i hear some say EQ is a complete waste
    either be
    cypionate 800mg a week
    OR
    enanthate 600mg a week & EQ 600mg a week
    also eq is quite light on the hpta yea ?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say the test only cycle, EQ is a waste. 800mgs of test is quite high tho, how many cycles you have under your belt?

jrlabat is offline Associate Member
    like deadly said test only cycle ... EQ takes a long time to see results if your not cutting maybe kick start your cycle with t-bol an d-bol ... but test only cycle will give great results given your diet is on point

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would also go with Test Cypionate 800mg a week.

It is a shame Test only cycles are too often underrated and/or ignored, they are the simplest yet most effective cycles especially for those who responds well to pure injectable Test.

Most people also seem to forget that stacking multiple compounds in one cycle may lead to getting multiple sides. Even without the sides, stack cycles are more complex and if the user doesn't exactly know what the deal is with every and each compound, chances of screwing up are just so much greater compared to a Test only cycle.

Test only cycles are also the most cost effective ones, needles to say.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What are your stats and cycle history???

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Yet another "what cycle will be better for me" question from you?

So you've ditched the:

Prop and Anadrol , which you started
    EQ, Deca , and Test
    Test, Deca, Anadrol
    Test, Tren , Anavar
    Test, Tren Ace

or any of the others you've been asking about the last months..
    Judging by your questions, you are no where even NEAR being educated enough to even consider doing steroids at all.

Wasnt it you who asked if 2ml of 200mg/ml "gave your body more test" then 1ml 400mg/ml?

Please stop this before you do damage to yourself, spend enough time READING and not asking questions, that you at least grasp the basics of AAS, then read some more..

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Not to mention the fact that you're 21...

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer
    I would also go with Test Cypionate 800mg a week.

It is a shame Test only cycles are too often underrated and/or ignored, they are the simplest yet most effective cycles especially for those who responds well to pure injectable Test.

Most people also seem to forget that stacking multiple compounds in one cycle may lead to getting multiple sides. Even without the sides, stack cycles are more complex and if the user doesn't exactly know what the deal is with every and each compound, chances of screwing up are just so much greater compared to a Test only cycle.

Test only cycles are also the most cost effective ones, needles to say.
    I'd agree completely TJ. The more complex stacks I run, the more I appreciate simple long ester-only cycles. Fewer sides and just less to worry about with some of the best gains.

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^ Very true... People seem to get stuck on the more dif. compounds the better.....Sometimes less is more!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post
    Yet another "what cycle will be better for me" question from you?

So you've ditched the:

Prop and Anadrol , which you started
    EQ, Deca , and Test
    Test, Deca, Anadrol
    Test, Tren , Anavar
    Test, Tren Ace

or any of the others you've been asking about the last months..
    Judging by your questions, you are no where even NEAR being educated enough to even consider doing steroids at all.

Wasnt it you who asked if 2ml of 200mg/ml "gave your body more test" then 1ml 400mg/ml?

Please stop this before you do damage to yourself, spend enough time READING and not asking questions, that you at least grasp the basics of AAS, then read some more..
    Completely agree with MA Fighter. You are light years away form doing any type of AAS based on your stats and history here.

I think a little more reading and research would benefit you, particularly for someone your age. Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

Thread Information