seriouslifter is offline Member

Caber and deca necessary?

I just started my prop, enth and deca cycle im almost a week in. im doing adex .25mg EOD. i keep searching on this caber. do i really need to use .25mg E3D, so it would be like 2x a week? ive used deca in the past with no caber and never got liquid coming out of nips and stuff. opinions?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    I just started my prop, enth and deca cycle im almost a week in. im doing adex .25mg EOD. i keep searching on this caber. do i really need to use .25mg E3D, so it would be like 2x a week? ive used deca in the past with no caber and never got liquid coming out of nips and stuff. opinions?
    Anytime you use a 19nor like deca or tren I would def. keep Prami or Caber on hand! You can get Prami from the site sponsor! As long as you keep E2 controled well with the use of the adex then Prolactin should not be an issue (but it can happen).

Why are you using prop and E????

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Anytime you use a 19nor like deca or tren I would def. keep Prami or Caber on hand! You can get Prami from the site sponsor! As long as you keep E2 controled well with the use of the adex then Prolactin should not be an issue (but it can happen).

Good advice. I've run deca and tren (separately) and didn't have any gyno issues because E2 was managed well. Many guys run caber or prami with 19nor cycles but I'm of the "less is more" opinion and if you don't need to take more drugs than necessary, don't. Good to have ready as recommended by big Lunk1.

seriouslifter is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post

kickstarting with prop for 4 weeks and using enth also so by week 5 enth will be kicking in

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    SL, your last post was 666..just saying.....satan..lol

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    SL, your last post was 666..just saying.....satan..lol
    LOL, this was the first thing I noticed as well, even before reading the question :P

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter View Post
    kickstarting with prop for 4 weeks and using enth also so by week 5 enth will be kicking in
    Gotcha...you didnt mention kickastarting so I was just wondering...thnks

Thread Information