jrlabat is offline Associate Member

adding tren to cycle ???

this is just a question ... i don't have tren on hand.. this is just i thought that popped in my head

I'm on week 4 of a test-e 500mg a week an an d-bol 50 mg ed the d-bol ends friday btw.
    if i was to add tren-a at 75mg eod for the last 8 weeks of my cycle would there be anything wrong wit this ??? I'm running an ai 12.5 mg eod an saying i picked up some Cabergoline for the prolactin???

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlabat View Post
    this is just a question ... i don't have tren on hand.. this is just i thought that popped in my head

I'm on week 4 of a test-e 500mg a week an an d-bol 50 mg ed the d-bol ends friday btw.
    if i was to add tren-a at 75mg eod for the last 8 weeks of my cycle would there be anything wrong wit this ??? I'm running an ai 12.5 mg eod an saying i picked up some Cabergoline for the prolactin???
    From a AAS standpoint, no. Thats the short answer.

But there may be a variety of reasons YOU should not include this on your current cycle.

Yea mickey this is what i thought an i know the reasons your talking about man thats why I'm not doing it !! iv been doing a lot of reading up on tren its the magic compound.. but you gotta ride a bike with training wheels before you ride one with out !! if that makes sense

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's not magic. It's just stronger then anything else.

How many cycles have you done?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Everyone thinks Tren is their answer.The thing is to use the other compounds 1st.Get wat you can from them then hit the Tren.You are only going to grow so much per cycle.No matter wat the compound is.So skipping the other compounds to just run Tren really serves no advantage.Beacuse in the end if you start out with the strongest where do you go from there?

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    It's not magic. It's just stronger then anything else.

How many cycles have you done?
    i know its not magic its just the king of aas ! an I'm a beginner man

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Everyone thinks Tren is their answer.The thing is to use the other compounds 1st.Get wat you can from them then hit the Tren.You are only going to grow so much per cycle.No matter wat the compound is.So skipping the other compounds to just run Tren really serves no advantage.Beacuse in the end if you start out with the strongest where do you go from there?

when you look at it like that man you make i very good point! what compounds you think you should have under your belt before jumping on the tren train ??

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jrlabat View Post
    when you look at it like that man you make i very good point! what compounds you think you should have under your belt before jumping on the tren train ??
    Its not about specific compounds, its about your experience, maturity level, and coping skills that are important. This typically occurs after a few cycles - sometimes longer. Then perhaps you could look at introducing Tren at small doses.

Thread Information