junipoo is offline New Member

Test E/ Tren Hex/ Dbol Cycle Advice

whats up guys, extremely new to the forum but have seen what is needed to post
    started lifting when i was 19 started using gear when i was 25 (will be 29 soon)
    height: 6'0
    weight: 215 (12%BF)

First cycle - test cyp 500mg/week - 8 weeks

second cycle - test cyp 500mg/week - 12 weeks, dbol 50mg weeks 1-5,

third cycle - (found out about low test high tren ) test E 250mg/week - 12 weeks, tren E 500mg - 10weeks, anavar 100mg - 4 weeks

Im on my fourth cycle and found that i saw ZERO sides from the tren. dont know if it was because im genetically not prone to tren sides or if the high tren low test had something to do with it.

but id like some advice on my next cycle.

test E - weeks 1-12 (375mg/week)
    tren Hex - weeks 1-10 (600mg/week)
    dbol - weeks 1-6 (50mg/ED)
    Aromasin - weeks 1-12 (12.5mg/ED)

Nolva and clomid for PCT

week 1-4 clomid 100mg ED / Nolva 20mg ED
    week 5 Nolva 20mg ED

does anyone have any experience with tren Hex?
    should i stick with my usual low Test dose of 250mg or will 375mg do something extra for me.
    Looking for mainly Strength and mass from this cycle.
    Will need to Pin in 2 different injection spots with this higher dose of Tren. 3cc of Tren 2X a week in quads, should i pin the 0.5ml or 0.75ml of Test E in my delts? it seems like the easiest spot to reach for such a small amount.

This is the gear i got in yesterday BD Test E and BD Tren Hex

any advice is appreciated
    Last edited by junipoo; 01-01-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the board, for your last cycles did you run the clomid at 100ED for four weeks?? Normally see people front load their clomid at 100 then drop to lower dosage. Looks solid for cycle history tho, could be fun! Also not to sure about the website on your bottle, even knowing its a popular lab you may want to load two more pics with the address blocked

stpete is offline Banned
    Yeah, get rid of that website.

And there's no reason whatsoever to run that much clomid. MAYBE 100mgs per day for the first week. Then 50/25/25. That should be sufficient.

Thanks for the replies guys,

Didnt even realize the website was showing, was worrying more about getting the name and color of the oil in there, sorry guys.

and stpete, I've ran the clomid 50/50/25/25 for my first cycle. it took LONG AS HELL! to recover with that dose. for my second cycle i went for clomid 100/50/25/25. still took longer than normal (had a feeling the clomid was bunk tho) my last cycle was the first time i felt like i recovered normally and i was running 100/100/100/50 (all 3 cycles were run with nova 20 for 4 weeks.
    for this cycle i figured id keep the nolva going for 1 week after i end the clomid. and go 100 for all 4 weeks. do you guys think i should still lower the dose if i didnt get the right recovery from my first 3 doses? ill post pics of my gear (with no sites showing) and would like to hear your opinions on if it all looks legit

stpete is offline Banned
    That's surprising as your 1st cycle was kinda weak in length. Your clomid may have been outdated. not sure. But i would do something like this:

Clomid-100/50/25/25
    Nolva-40/40/20/20

Also, you should be running HCG from start to PCT. This will help in recovery.

Just so you know, i only use 50mgs clomid after test cycles consisting of 1,000mgs ew. Now, that's not for everyone as we are all different.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Just a little to add I would keep pramipexole or cebergoline on hand for prolactin. Although you are controlling estrogen I would still have one or the other on hand.

Test E

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-16.JPG 
Views:	4864 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	131182

Tren Hex

Name:	photo-15.JPG 
Views:	6290 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	131183

Test E and Tren Hex side by side

Name:	photo-14.JPG 
Views:	3748 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	131184

Dbol 50mg - PINK

Name:	photo-13.JPG 
Views:	5407 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	131185

Anavar 50mg - Orange

Name:	photo-12.JPG 
Views:	5123 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	131186

bigsiv - i took tren with no sides so i dont think i would need caber or pram but that being said, i do have caber on hand

stpete - sorry for leaving out info but i ran hcg last cycle, week 14 and week 15 of my 12 week cycle. 1,000 iu E3D and planning on running hcg the same way this cycle. felt and saw my boys come back after my second slin pin of hcg, was a huge reliefe since my first and second cycle they didnt come back for a while after pct

and i think ill take your advice and run nolva 40/40/20/20 and also tweak the clomid to 100/100/50/25

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by junipoo
    bigsiv - i took tren with no sides so i dont think i would need caber or pram but that being said, i do have caber on hand

stpete - sorry for leaving out info but i ran hcg last cycle, week 14 and week 15 of my 12 week cycle. 1,000 iu E3D and planning on running hcg the same way this cycle. felt and saw my boys come back after my second slin pin of hcg, was a huge reliefe since my first and second cycle they didnt come back for a while after pct

and i think ill take your advice and run nolva 40/40/20/20 and also tweak the clomid to 100/100/50/25
    As long as you have caber on hand that's fine.

You should run Hcg throughout your cycle NOT after before Pct. Your balls should not shrink too much during cycle it can be quite dangerous
    (I read a study the other week about this I can't remember where it is lol)
    Hcg 250ius ew

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    We all know that tren is tren is tren much like test is test, just different esters attached meaning different injection schedules and longer/shorter half-lives. The only difference scientifically between tren E and tren hex is the hex has an extra carbon and oxygen attached, meaning that technically, there is slightly less hormone in each ml than there is in tren E, and far less than there is in tren ace. But then that's where the science stops and guys swear that tren hex is the best and that's all that they will run. I remember para back in the day an I ran tren hex last year. It was great with barely no sides.

I heard tren hex would give you great gaines compared to E but never understood how if like you said tren is tren. but i figured id give it a shot anyway to see for myself. i ran tren e for 10 weeks with very little sides but nothing big like gyno or insomnia or sweats just some acne and it wasnt that bad.

as far as the hcg if i were running it thru out, i would be fine with just 250ius weekly? if so would that be a pin once a week or would i split dose?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've heard they are basically interchangeable. Most guys run Hcg @ 250 iu's twice a week throughout. I'm running tren E right now and love it, curious what your take is on the Hex down the road, good luck.

thanks ill be sure to post during cycle and compare it to tren e. wont be starting my cycle for a few more weeks tho.

I also noticed your hex is 100mg/ml? Seems kinda low to me.

100mg/ml is the only concentration my source was selling. what dose do you usually find it comes in?

Like 200-250. Only ones I've ever seen. I'm not sure but if someone with more knowledge could chime in. It's a long ester. So when you pin you'll have to do like 3cc of tren twice a week. That's not including your test. It's prob ace or something.

real tren hex (parabolan ) came in 76mg/ml i dont ever recall seeing tren hex being dosed that high per ml but again i havnt seen every source out there. but its def not ace because i was sent tren ace as well and they dont look the same. and yes I'm pinning 3ccs of Hex (in Quads) and 0.75cc of Test E (in delts), every monday and thursday. but i mean you could be right could be anything really you never know til you try it out but so far the stuff ive gotten has always been g2g so i never really questioned the concentration, but if anyone else has any info on it im always up for some good info

Thread Information