Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By t-gunz
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By Turkish Juicer
  • 1 Post By panntastic
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By Newdog2015

Thread: Overkill to take Clenbuterol with Trenbolone?

Overkill to take Clenbuterol with Trenbolone?

Seems like everyone I ask about Trenbolone has something different to say. Some people won't shut up about the strength gains. Some people won't shut up about the size gains. Some people say neither were dramatic.

Anyway...

I'm currently taking:

Testosterone (Sustanon )
    Trenbolone Enanthate
    Anastrozole (Arimidex )
    Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG, Pregnyl)

I'm not taking anything to deal with the Prolactin from the Trenbolone, reason being that I like the fact that it has lessened my libido (it sort of balances out the 900mg of Test I'm doing per week).

Anyway, my goal is to gain zero water, zero fat, and five million kilograms of muscle.

Would it be overkill for me to take Clenbuterol too? Some say Trenbolone burns fat, but then again people say all sorts of things about Trenbolone.

damn!!! 900 mgs of test?? thats alot no??

Im guessing/hoping this isnt your first cycle??
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 01-02-2013 at 12:35 AM. Reason: question

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i dont see the need it taking clen . the tren and diet will do the work. without the stress of clen.

personally id leave it out. what your on now is fine dont complicate things
    Java Man likes this.

I did 2 grams of Test per week before without an Aromotase Inhibitor. Massive moon face, massive water retention, but no gyno. It's just not in my genetics to grow tits or to lose hair. Must have put on 10 kg (22 pounds) of water in the space of a week or two.

900mg is a nice amount for me. This is my fourth cycle. The main difference I find between 500mg and 900mg is the increase in appetite and the recovery time. And I'm running an Aromotase Inhibitor so I still look handsome Not like a fatty fatty moon face :P

But of course, everyone is different.

Yeah I think Clen might not be a great idea. At least I know my Tren is real though, my balls are shrinking at an incredibly fast rate (only picked up my hCG yesterday), time to pump them back up. They bounce back, they always do.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond
    I did 2 grams of Test per week before without an Aromotase Inhibitor. Massive moon face, massive water retention, but no gyno. It's just not in my genetics to grow tits or to lose hair. Must have put on 10 kg (22 pounds) of water in the space of a week or two.

900mg is a nice amount for me. This is my fourth cycle. The main difference I find between 500mg and 900mg is the increase in appetite and the recovery time. And I'm running an Aromotase Inhibitor so I still look handsome Not like a fatty fatty moon face :P

But of course, everyone is different.

Yeah I think Clen might not be a great idea. At least I know my Tren is real though, my balls are shrinking at an incredibly fast rate (only picked up my hCG yesterday), time to pump them back up. They bounce back, they always do.
    Wow.....just wow. Why is it everyone thinks the sole purpose of an AI is to (1) prevent bitch tits and/or (2) reduce water retention.

Increased risk for stroke, heart attack, hypertension, deep vein thrombosis and prostate cancer are each associated with rising estrogen levels. All far greater risks than bloating and man boobs.
    Java Man likes this.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Wow.....just wow. Why is it everyone thinks the sole purpose of an AI is to (1) prevent bitch tits and/or (2) reduce water retention.

Increased risk for stroke, heart attack, hypertension, deep vein thrombosis and prostate cancer are each associated with rising estrogen levels. All far greater risks than bloating and man boobs.
    Great response indeed.

A cycle that consist 900mg of Test + Tren shouldn't meet Clenbuterol and/or Ephedrine IMO.

Yes, there are many pro BBs who do this pre-contest, but then remember some of them have also died in the past. Many gym rats and amateur BBs have also suffered either from cardiac arrest or other sorts ofcardiovascular issues too.

It is also quite shocking -at least for me- to hear that a gym rat actually injected himself 2gr of Test EW during his second or third cycle and with no AI, not that I am judging you for being crazy but I can't help wondering ''why''. Are you looking forward to competing anytime soon? I am also curious about your stats now, if you don't mind.
    Java Man likes this.

I'm reckless, is all. No other way of explaining it.

I've no kids, no family, no obligations. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal by any means, but my life isn't of any great importance is the grand scheme of things.

I reckon I'll die young, maybe around 35 (I'm 25 now), most likely doing something very dangerously reckless.

I do take measures to minimise risks though, for example I bought a blood pressure monitor prior to starting on Tren , but at the same time, I've one life to live, and I'd rather explode like a supernova than fade out.

Just my take on things.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    WOW
    What a way to look at life!
    I mean no disrespect but that's a poor view on life buddy.
    Until you have experienced children you have never experienced love.
    I thought life was great then I had my son and wow I experienced a new level of love and feeling of importance and well being.
    Then came along my girl and that's it life now feels complete.
    By saying your life is nothing in the grand scheme of things is a very nonchalant theory.

The world is a big place see it, live it, experience everything it has to offer we only have one life so enjoy it man
    Java Man likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic
    WOW
    What a way to look at life!
    I mean no disrespect but that's a poor view on life buddy.
    Until you have experienced children you have never experienced love.
    I thought life was great then I had my son and wow I experienced a new level of love and feeling of importance and well being.
    Then came along my girl and that's it life now feels complete.
    By saying your life is nothing in the grand scheme of things is a very nonchalant theory.

The world is a big place see it, live it, experience everything it has to offer we only have one life so enjoy it man
    Fantastic advice! I've faced some dark times in the past and wondered if life was worth living. The one constant that keeps me going, are my kids. I would lay my life down for them and no matter how stupid or shitty life some times appears, when I feel like its not worth it, I remember my kids and realize that I couldn't leave them.
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Fantastic advice! I've faced some dark times in the past and wondered if life was worth living. The one constant that keeps me going, are my kids. I would lay my life down for them and no matter how stupid or shitty life some times appears, when I feel like its not worth it, I remember my kids and realize that I couldn't leave them.
    Exactly to just say something like my life is meaningless when they haven't experienced living that life is ridiculous.
    When I worked in Iraq afghan etc I met some people with the same views but when it came to end of contract all they could talk about was seeing their kids.
    At the time I didn't understand this as I didn't have my 2.
    But know I would fight to the death to see them again.
    1 life OP live it!

bigsiv is offline Productive Member

I've no kids, no family, no obligations. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suicidal by any means, but my life isn't of any great importance is the grand scheme of things.

I reckon I'll die young, maybe around 35 (I'm 25 now), most likely doing something very dangerously reckless.

I do take measures to minimise risks though, for example I bought a blood pressure monitor prior to starting on Tren , but at the same time, I've one life to live, and I'd rather explode like a supernova than fade out.

Just my take on things.
    WOW............ So many things wrong with this statement I'm flabbergasted.......
    I don't think you should be taking ANYTHING you need to get yourself to the doctors you sound like you have underlying depression issues.
    Messing with your hormones isn't gonna help your attitude or your life.

Life should always be valued and appreciated there's always someone worse off

I don't value my life because I know that at any moment, I could lose everything dear to me, materials items, loved ones. It's more laughable than a videogame.

I believe in accepting the Buddhist concept of "impermanence", i.e. the truth that nothing is permanent. A favourite quote of mine from a Buddhist monk might explain my outlook:

For me this cup is already broken. I enjoy it; I drink out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this cup on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course’. When I understand that the cup is already broken, every moment with it is precious.

I try to enjoy my life... seek happiness, pleasure. But as for kids, getting married, all that lark... no thanks. Complication I don't need. I like the simple life. Plus I've already had a vasectomy.

Can you help me out here Almond in 2009 you were 22 years old and now your profile says 30..........
    I've been through a few of your threads and it seems you don't want to listen to anyone you are gonna do what you want regardless
    So I'm sorry to say but IM OUT!

Bigsiv,

The inconsistencies between my profile age, my actual age, and my age as stated at different times in different threads, is easily explained.

See I started roids when I was 22. Everyone said wait until you were 25. I ignored that advice.

Rather than making the best of a bad situation, everyone just shunned me, ostricised me, and left me without any information to keep myself safe.

So I did the smart thing. I lied about my age, and I got good advice. I got through my first 3 cycles without damaging my body.

Given that I was 100% set on starting my first cycle at the age of 22, can you point out any flaw in my logic, can you point out any flaw in the logic of me lying about my age?

For what it's worth, (whoever will believe me now), I'm 25 right now, soon to be 26, on my fourth cycle. Started juice when I was 22.

Newdog2015 is offline Junior Member
    Tren was amazing for me as far as strength and size gains. Also had a massive pump in the weight room. But it murdered my cardio. I couldn't walk up the stairs without getting short of breath and it tightened my muscles ridiculously fast!!! Ended up pulling my hammie on the first play of a alumni football game lol
    Java Man likes this.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post
    Seems like everyone I ask about Trenbolone has something different to say. Some people won't shut up about the strength gains. Some people won't shut up about the size gains. Some people say neither were dramatic.

Anyway...

I'm currently taking:

Testosterone (Sustanon )
    Trenbolone Enanthate
    Anastrozole (Arimidex )
    Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG , Pregnyl

I'm not taking anything to deal with the Prolactin from the Trenbolone, reason being that I like the fact that it has lessened my libido (it sort of balances out the 900mg of Test I'm doing per week).

Anyway, my goal is to gain zero water (should of listened to vets orginally regrding a.i), zero fat (diet dependent), and five million kilograms of muscle.

Would it be overkill for me to take Clenbuterol too? Some say Trenbolone burns fat, but then again people say all sorts of things about Trenbolone.

I look forward to your thread in a few weeks

Im sorry but you seem to be lacking knowledge and general maturity (not meaning to insult you just going by your last few threads here) you wont take vets advise on how to do things correctly, the username almond suits you perfectly because your hard headed and the immaturity is based upon the fact you wont listen to advise and also that your trying to do everything at once,

Your running a heavy cycle but lack basic knowledge, do you know what your BP is? Any BW done yet? Im sorry but your a trainwreck waiting to happen, there is a member here ''leatherdaddy'' who is very alike you, he tried to run before he could walk now in his latest threads he is fvcked

So talk a step back, forget the clen , you want to lean out then drop a few cals, if you cant drop b/f on tren then your doing something wrong

This might sound harsh and mabey I sound like a dick, but if me sounding like a dick will make you stop and think for a second and prevent you from starting your next thread with a title basically like ''im fvcked'' the I ca live with you seeing me like that

What are even your current pre cycle and current stats as a matter of interest? and be honest, I aint calling you a liar but alot of people arent exactly honest when it comes to this but in the end it only hurting yourself because your advise you need to progress will obviously be better the more accurate your stats are, ya know what I mean?
    Last edited by DanB; 01-02-2013 at 11:00 AM.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ck-Not-Working

Almond you really need to listen to everyone's advise

Bigsiv,

The inconsistencies between my profile age, my actual age, and my age as stated at different times in different threads, is easily explained.

See I started roids when I was 22. Everyone said wait until you were 25. I ignored that advice.

Rather than making the best of a bad situation, everyone just shunned me, ostricised me, and left me without any information to keep myself safe.

So I did the smart thing. I lied about my age, and I got good advice. I got through my first 3 cycles without damaging my body.

Given that I was 100% set on starting my first cycle at the age of 22, can you point out any flaw in my logic, can you point out any flaw in the logic of me lying about my age?

For what it's worth, (whoever will believe me now), I'm 25 right now, soon to be 26, on my fourth cycle. Started juice when I was 22.

If you ignored the advice then what you still asking questions for???????

You ain't gonna listen to people who know what they are talking about and like DanB said you are an accident waiting to happen. You have the wrong attitude towards like and have no business messing with any amount of AAS

My last bit of advice would be to stop and take stock of your life

bolin new is offline New Member
    Hey MuscleInk.. can you help me on my post related to DVT... as you seem to know what you are saying mate... its a new post on this forum.. Thanks

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by bolin new
    Hey MuscleInk.. can you help me on my post related to DVT... as you seem to know what you are saying mate... its a new post on this forum.. Thanks
    This is half a year old thread buddy!

Start a new one in Q&A section to get your answers.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond View Post

Just my take on things.
    An honest man. A lot of people wouldn't just come out and admit being reckless even though they're fully aware of the potential consequences. I honestly have never fine any higher than a gram with test and that only once. I was reckless too at 25. 2g is.just way over the cost/benefit line IMHO.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Oops didn't notice the dates on op. Necro post! Sry.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    I sometimes like to through clen in at a low- moderate dose during pct for its anti catablolic properties among other helpfull effects.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    I respect your outlook on life. It is short. Anything can happen at any moment.

The only downside to this is if you do live a long full life, you dont want to be in a wheelchair, or braindamaged in some way.

But I agree with you buddy, live it to the fullest, dont sweat the small stuff, take risks, cause it will end, sooner than later.

Enjoy it while you can!

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    **** old posts, sorry.

Thread Information