Johnny bravo 13 is offline New Member

Need advice for dosage cycle

Hey guys I've been doing some research here on this site. I love the honorary and the wisdom displayed here. I'm 5'7 175 and i am 32 years old. I consider myself in decent shape. I have been working out off and on. I lowered my body fat to 15% like you guys have suggested. I have 2 bottles of test e 250 ml. I have 2 bottles of deca 250 ml. Also have 90 tabs of nova 10 mg. for pct. I would like to know what u recommend based on what I have and if I need anything else please let me know. I have done a cycle of test p and d Bol 2 years ago with great results and very little side affects. Thanks

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    My first suggestion would be...make sure your not working out on and OFF! Make sure you have a good solid comittment going before you consider AAS!

Do you know your BF%?

I would consider keep things simple with a good solid test cycle and make sure you have a diet dialed in for your goals!

When I say off and on I mean since I was 18. I don't count my first two years because I felt I was in experienced and frankly did not know what I was doing. Since then I have worked out in spurts say 2 years straight take a few months off and work out again. My body fat is at 15%. Right now I have been working out for a whole year non stop so I want to try a cycle now. I feel like I have worked out pretty strong this past year. If you suggest I am not ready then I will respect your opinion after all you are the vets

stpete is offline Banned
    Get another bottle of test, first. Then i would do a 12 week cycle of @ 500mgs ew. 250mgs pinned twice a week. Save that deca for next cycle. Get another bottle of that too before that next cycle comes around. You should look into running an AI as well.

What ai do you suggest? Good thing I ask for advice. The dude that sold me the stuff told me to start the two bottles of test and do the two of deca and then stop. Didn't even tell me about the nova. I got that after some research.

stpete is offline Banned
    Never run deca by itself. Bad advice he gave you.

I like Armidex. AR-R ^^^^ up top, banner sells it.

Hit the PCT Forum to brush up on your Nolva. Look up Clomid as well.

Good Luck

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Use aromasin or adex on cycle. Aromasin doses at 12.5ed, adex is generally .5eod.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Never run deca by itself. Bad advice he gave you.

I like Armidex. AR-R ^^^^ up top, banner sells it.

Hit the PCT Forum to brush up on your Nolva. Look up Clomid as well.

Good Luck
    oops, you beat me too it...

Ok so what do I use on the next cycle when I decide to use the deca . I have the test cycle down thanks to you guys

Ok sorry I got it now. Thanks. Alot

Thread Information